Falling pants

We've all had them - trousers that slowly work their way down as you move. Most people hitch them up. But what if you don't? They continue descending. As the waistband moves down the bum is slowly revealed. Then it passes over the ass cheeks and the pants suddenly drop to the floor, revealing everything. Oh, did I say you have to freeball. A naked bum is a much better sight than a pair of undies. It's happened to me many times, often in public. Sometimes I do have to put something heavy in the pockets or pull my tummy in to get things moving.

This topic was edited
RE:Falling pants

When It's warm out and I have to run errands requiring me to be covered I have a couple of pair of special shorts to wear. Initially when putting them on the waistband is snug, though after a couple of hours they seem to stretch a bit and I find they need pulled up some. A few times as I'm putting items in my truck I feel them lowering and just let things happen naturally. I especially like when I have the last few items and , (It was in a Wal Mart parking lot), as I was putting them in the truck my shorts hit the point of no return and down they went. Being a frugal shopper I just Can't drop my things and continue to load them into the truck, providing onlookers a view of my naked ass lasting about half a minute. No one has ever complained in fact once had a kind lady attempt to protect my integrity by stopping and giving me cover from others views. The funny thing was as she was providing cover she did it staring at my naked rump. I did pull up the shorts but just a little slower didn't want to ruin her view, thanked her got in and drove away and yes I had a grin on my face.

This post was edited