Real naked hugs

I enjoy real hugs. Not those pretend hugs in which the bodies barely touch. Each is enveloped by the other's arms and the whole bodies are pressed together. It's even better naked - skin on skin, close contact, even genitals touching. It's comforting and sensual not sexual.

This topic was edited
RE:Real naked hugs

Yeah and it feels good toooooo!

This post was edited

i agree, i must say though if my cock rubs up against another cock while hugging more than likely mine is going to be hard or at least semi hard when we pull away which mine transpire from sensual to sexual.

This post was edited

It just feels so lovely pressing against another naked body.

This post was edited

Oh yeah, definitely skin on skin full body hugs and maybe alittle hump or grind.

This post was edited

Its nice to give and receive a naked hug!!

This post was edited

I love it when my ass gets attention too.

This post was edited

Well, I've had many naked hugs and almost all with women.

This post was edited

As a male nudist, I have to be careful that the persons - especially women - are comfortable with a full-body hug. But once it's been established as ok; I'm always going to go for the full-body hug.

It just feels nice. I remember my first nudist full-body hug from a woman my ex and I had befriended at a nudist get-together. It was totally unexpected. My wife and I were about to leave; and the woman requested a "goodbye hug." I was used to "tripod hugs" at that point; so I just leaned in with my feet away from her. But she wanted a "real hug"; and stepped up to me, wrapping her arms around me and firmly pressing her tits against my chest. My penis was also pressed against her. And I remember thinking: "Oh! This feels nice!" lol! It was a very sensual experience; and for a moment I just "lost myself" in the feeling of her warm body pressed against me. She then turned to my wife, and gave her the same "treatment." Seeing their boobs pressed against each other was also sensual. After we parted ways, my wife and I both agreed that the "full-body" hug was much better than the "non-committal tripod hug."

Over the years I've learned to read body language. If I open my arms and the person starts to lean shoulders forward ...oh well they just want a "tripod/just the shoulders touching" hug. But if they actually step in upright; it's a consent to receive/give a full-body hug. I don't always get to have that; but when I do it feels like I'm really connecting with that person. It's a beautiful gesture.

This post was edited

I remember my first nudist full-body hug from a woman my ex and I had befriended at a nudist get-together. It was totally unexpected. ... she wanted a "real hug"; and stepped up to me, wrapping her arms around me and firmly pressing her tits against my chest. My penis was also pressed against her. And I remember thinking: "Oh! This feels nice!" lol! It was a very sensual experience; and for a moment I just "lost myself" in the feeling of her warm body pressed against me.

I am curious about the nudist full body hug that you had with that woman. Do you think that she was just being friendly and outgoing or was she being a bit flirtatious? After all, she did press her tits against your chest and your penis was also pressed against her. Since she was the one who initiated the hug, it was only natural for you to reciprocate. Do you ever think back to that incident and wonder what would have happened if you had gotten aroused?

It's so much more intimate to have a full-body hug as opposed to just leaning forward in order to limit body contact. When I'm at the nudist club, I usually limit the contact when I'm hugging a woman who is nude but there have been a couple of exceptions. I remember one time when my wife and I were about to leave the dance. I went to hug a woman friend who was nude. She hesitated because she said that she was all sweaty, but she hugged me anyway. I could feel the sweat on her body. There was another woman who I kissed on the lips a couple of times before leaving the club (we were both nude), but I limited the body contact.

I have witnessed other people at our club giving nude full body hugs to people of the opposite sex who they aren't married to. It can be a fine line because the rules say that there isn't supposed to be any suggestive familiarity. I like it when they push the limits of propriety without actually exceeding them.

But maybe I'm focusing too much on the sexual aspects. We all need human contact and what better way to do that without crossing a line than by having a nude full-body hug?

This post was edited

I am curious about the nudist full body hug that you had with that woman. Do you think that she was just being friendly and outgoing or was she being a bit flirtatious?

Well...this woman was later kicked out of the club for being "too naughty." So I think it's a safe bet that she was being flirtatious lol! I don't think she would have been the least bit surprised if I had gotten hard. Her hug was prolonged enough that it certainly could have happened. There were people around us at the time, so I would have had no choice but to turn away and immediately exit!

Lines can get blurry really quickly with prolonged physical contact; which is why it's typically frowned upon at "normal" resorts. One exception at our resort is massages; but then there is a dedicated masseuse on site for that purpose.

When I "full-body" hug a good nudist friend of ours, it's typically a quick embrace where our chests touch for a quick second before we disengage. But I remember one time where another friend of ours was about to leave and requested a hug from her. She has just been exercising and was very sweaty; and warned him about it. To which he jokingly replied that he was going to shower anyway, so she could "cover him in her sweat." At which point she jokingly jumped in his arms and rubbed her sweat all over him. It was just "good fun amongst good friends", but they unwittingly created a very erotic scene for the rest of us lol! I personally would avoid that because the odds of getting hard would be pretty high. But the way it "looked" is probably the reason why this kind of physical contact is frowned upon lol!!

This post was edited