Love This

Have fantasized about being tyed up out in the woods and blindfolded by a couple guys then used as they pleased.

This topic was edited
RE:Love This

I know just the right wood with trees spaced so you'll be spread eagle. Then you'll feel all your clothes being taken off for the fun to start.

This post was edited

I know just the right place as well In fact I've been there whit you. I have pictures.

This post was edited

I have a fantasy of being dogged in the woods and being cover in cum!

This post was edited

I'm up for group play in your trees !!!!!

This post was edited

Have fantasized about being tyed up out in the woods and blindfolded by a couple guys then used as they pleased.

Spread eagle flat on the ground like in the group photo, or spread eagle standing upright between 2 trees? Do you like ropes, chains or a combination of both? I'm thinking maybe a set of stocks, with holes made to hold each wrist & ankle all in one plane & then suspend that up off the ground. Then it could be adjusted up or down & could be rotated easily.

This post was edited

Have fantasized about being tyed up out in the woods and blindfolded by a couple guys then used as they pleased.Spread eagle flat on the ground like in the group photo, or spread eagle standing upright between 2 trees? Do you like ropes, chains or a combination of both? I'm thinking maybe a set of stocks, with holes made to hold each wrist & ankle all in one plane & then suspend that up off the ground. Then it could be adjusted up or down & could be rotated easily.

i like how ur thinking, u have put some thought into it! :)

This post was edited

i've fantasized about that too actually, just no mosquito's please!

This post was edited

After reading this and what you have written in your profile, We wish to be able to communicate with you to see if you are the long-term live-in that We seek to collar.

Should you take the time to get your profile certified and become friends with Us, you will find photo's in Our album that show how MisterD has arranged for LadyD to experience being enjoyed by multiple men at the same time. The same can occur for you, should you be wearing Our collar.

We ask that you take the time to view Our profile to learn a bit about Us, then We hope that We will be hearing from you soon.

This post was edited

I could most likely arrange this. I am certain that I could find another to join me as we enjoy every inch of you! Get in touch so we can arrange a time and place! I have somewhere in mind right now!

This post was edited

After reading this and what you have written in your profile, We wish to be able to communicate with you to see if you are the long-term live-in that We seek to collar.Should you take the time to get your profile certified and become friends with Us, you will find photo's in Our album that show how MisterD has arranged for LadyD to experience being enjoyed by multiple men at the same time. The same can occur for you, should you be wearing Our collar.We ask that you take the time to view Our profile to learn a bit about Us, then We hope that We will be hearing from you soon.

I would. But you have blocked me. Goodbye

This post was edited