Advice on situation

My boyfriend is going to go spend the weekend with a single female friend of ours. I was going to be out of town on a trip, but my work plans changed and now I can't go on the trip. I was giving him a "hall pass" since I was going to be out of town. His weekend is coming up in 11 days and I'm not as comfortable with him going now that I will be home. I told him that I wasn't able to go on my trip about two weeks ago and we talked about it some. He thinks it would be rude to cancel his plans to spend the weekend with her. I thought I would be okay with him proceeding as planned but now I have this heart sinking feeling and don't know if I should express how I am feeling to him or just try to deal with it. I am wondering if other ladies have been in this situation and might be able to offer any advice on how to proceed.

This topic was edited
RE:Advice on situation

Let me start with the obvious first, I'm not a lady, so take my reply for what you think it's worth.

Since you originally gave him permission to have sex wit the other girl, you must have some level of trust respect between the two of you. If you didn't, I don't imagine you would have openly given him permission to play around with her for the weekend. Now that your travel situation has changed, I can understand your not wanting to be left home alone while he is off fucking another girl, but as he says, you gave permissions and the plans were made. You need to think of this from both his point of view, and of the other girl's point of view.

Now, look deep inside yourself. Are you uneasy about the situation because you are not traveling, or because he is going through with having sex with the other girl? If it's just because he's going to be having sex with another girl, then you need to find out what has changed that you no longer trust him and you don't want him to have sex with her. If you find that it's just because you don't want to be left home alone, why not see about turning the weekend into a 3-sum where you join the two of them for a weekend of sex?

My response may be too late, but I wanted to give you my opinion...

This post was edited