A Black Breakfast

Occasionally I go to McDonalds for breakfast. I go often enough that I know the people who work there. Recently, there was a new guy taking orders. A tall, slender, good looking African American. Im guessing he was in his early 20s. He gave me a friendly greeting and proceeded to take my order.
After I got my order, I sat in a booth to eat. After I finished eating, my usual routine was to read a couple chapters in a book. During this time, I needed to use the bathroom. I walked in to find the guy who had taken my order standing at one of the urinals. There were only 2 urinals and so I stood at the other one next to him. I said Hello again and smiled. He smiled back. It was then that I sensed something large moving out of the corner of my eye. I looked down to see what it was and was pleasantly surprised to see his gargantuan cock that he was shaking the last drop of pee from. It was at least 6 inches soft and thick as a soda can. I was so shocked by its size I just stared. Then I realized he could see me starting at his dick, so I looked at him and said, sorry for staring. He replied, no problem, look all you want. I took that as invite and looked back down at his big beautiful black dick. It appeared to have gotten bigger. If it was over 6 inches soft, I was trying to imagine how big it would be fully erect. He had finished peeing, but he was still squeezing slowly down his dick as one would to push out the last drops. As I watched, he transitioned to a slow stroking motion and now there was no doubt he was getting bigger. I looked at his face and he gave me a big proud grin. I said, thats a very impressive dick. He said thanks, Im proud of it. Then he surprised me when he said, touch it if you want. Without hesitation, I reached out with left hand which was closest to him and grasped his thick member. It immediately throbbed in my hand. I then proceeded to stroke his lengthening shaft, slowly at first. His breathing increased and he let out a soft moan of pleasure. I continued stroking him from the head to the base. It was then that I noticed his balls which were proportionately large as his dick. They were the size of large plums. They hung invitingly loose and low. I moved my hand to cup them in the palm of my hand and then gently massaged each one with my fingers. His cock grew at least another inch when I did this. His growing dick was now horizontal to the floor and I estimate at 8 inches in length. I moved back to stroking it and enjoyed how solid it felt in my hand. As it continued to lengthen, my stroking speed increased and soon the head of his erection was pointing straight up at the ceiling. It must have been at least a foot long. I took my eyes off his beautiful boner to look at his face and found him looking down at my hand pleasuring his cock. He smiled at me with a look that told me he was so enjoying this. Then he said, would you suck me? I said yes!. Then he walked into the toilet stall and I followed him in and closed the door. He then pulled his shirt off revealing a toned muscular upper body. I couldnt resist touching his upper body and used both hands to sensually touch all over his chest and abs and then moved back to his burgeoning boner. Then he said, what are you waiting for? I knew he was referring to me sucking his magnificent manhood. I didnt want to kneel on the floor of a public bathroom, so I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me with his cock at face level. I grabbed it at the base and pointed it towards my open mouth. I stuck out my tongue which was met by his beautiful big mushroom head. I licked a drop of precum for the slit and then swirled my tongue around the head and the tip of my tongue just under the edge of the head. When my tongue came to the sensitive area just under the head on the outside, I licked it with more pressure and he immediately moaned. Then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the head into my mouth. My jaw was stretched to the max to get his cock in my mouth and not rub my teeth against the skin of his erection. After enjoying the feeling of the head in my mouth and against my tongue, I moved down inch by inch. Now his moaning was nonstop. He put his hands on my head and gently pushed me down further on his cock taking another 2 inches into my mouth. Then another gentle push until the head hit the back of my throat and stopped it was too big to get past the opening of my throat. He held me there as I sucked his cock, using my tongues movement to massage his throbbing massive erection. I could only do this for a few seconds and had to pull back up to catch my breath. I slid back up to the head and there used my tongue to tease him. After a few moments, I felt a gentle push on the back of my head again as he wanted me to again take his dick into my mouth. I gave not resistance and with a slow steady movement returned to the point at which the head reached the back of my mouth and stopped again. This time he released his hands from my head and I then proceeded to start sucking him with a steady up and down movement. After a couple minutes of this, for the first time I pulled off his cock and moved to suck each of his irresistible balls. Taking each one into my mouth and massaging with my tongue. After giving each my attention, I moved back to his erection and continued sucking his cock which was now hard as a rock. I could feel the heat from the blood engorging it and giving it such a solid form. I sucked him with a steady pace, occasionally giving extra attention to the head and each of his balls. My body must have relaxed, because on the next downward motion, the head of his cock went down my throat and the remaining inches of his erection followed until my lips were at the base of his shaft and touching his abs and ball bag. He let out a gasp of extasy and surprise. I held still for moments while I comprehended what had just happened . . . this guys enormous in length and width cock was all the way in my mouth and down my throat. Hard to believe. Then I pulled back up to the head and then back down again and when the head reached my throat opening it kept going and again I was able to take every hard throbbing inch of his humongous erection. He got even harder and gently rested his hands on the back of my head with an appreciative affection for the pleasure I was providing him with. I sensed he was approaching climax, so I slowed down in an effort to prolong his enjoyment and mine. But then I felt him push my head down again and I took this to mean he was ready to cum. So I sped up my sucking and my head moved faster as I went up and down on his cock going from just the head to having every inch in my mouth. Within moments I could feel his cock throbbing faster, which I knew meant he was on the verge of cumming. The next thing I knew he was holding my head down with his erection completely inside me and then I felt it pulsing and then could feel his cumming ejecting down my throat . . . spurt after spurt after spurt. At least 6 sizeable deposits slid down my throat. Then his grip on my head lessened, but his hands remained in a gentle grateful pressure. After a few moments of contemplative joy, I pulled back up to the head and then back down, just gently sucking the last drops of cum from his still engorged cock. After repeating this a few times. I pulled off completely and then took in the magnificence of this beautiful specimen of a man and the admirable appendage hanging from his crotch. Except for moaning, he had not said anything since I started sucking him. Now he said that was unbelievable. I hope you enjoyed it half as much as I did. I looked up at him and smiled and licked my lips and said like nothing Ive experienced before.
He proceeded to get dressed as I watched admiringly. When he was dressed and ready to return to work, I said, I hope you will give me the honor of worshipping you and your amazing cock again. He replied Id like that a lot . . . and by a lot I mean both often and very much. He then handed me his cell phone and had me put my phone number in his contacts. As I pressed save, I said text me anytime you desire my services. Taking his phone back, he smiled and said, youll be hearing from me soon.
We both went to the sink to wash our hands. I took my time so that we would not be exiting the bathroom at the same time. He returned to work and I returned to my booth to read and finish my coffee. I had a hard time concentrating on reading . . . my thoughts kept going back to the extraordinary event that had just transpired.

This topic was edited
RE:A Black Breakfast

Hot story

This post was edited