Advice from female participants please

Hi all. Only just joined, so hope this is the right place to post. Especially interested in any female partners' opinions. Me and my girlfriend soon to be finance often talk dirty during sex about her having a MFM threesom or more. She's very open to it in the heat of the moment, but always backs down when we're not having sex and talking openly. Part of me wonders if she's trying to keep me from becoming insecure. The truth is I'd love to watch her with another man or more. How do I approach this without causing weirdness between us, and damaging a great relationship? Any advice based on similar experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Advice from female participants please

After a sex episode where this is mentioned (fantasized) u could pry a little more. Rubbing in the after glow ask her if this is just a fantasy she wants to leave as such, or does she think this could happen. Keep the air light , . And keep your opinion very light but after a minute or so tell her you'd like to show her off with another guy....That way you arent coming across with any strong ideas that could be thrown back at u later. And for God's sake dont ask who at this stage....

This post was edited
RE:Advice from female participants please

From what you have said I believe your fianc will be willing to try swinging. I see two facts that may change my opinion.
One, what you've already said about protecting your feelings. You have to convince her about your feelings and desires.
Two, she may be hung up about what is "normal" and being called or feeling like a slut. Society trains women not to acknowledge their feelings and desires for fear of being a "naughty" girl. Only good discussion that reassures her its okay to be sexual and to be I in the swinging lifestyle.
One great thing about the lifestyle is open and honest communication.
Talk with her and respect her boundaries but encourage her to fulfill her desires.

This post was edited