Getting DP right

Not sure where to post this so feel free to move or delete the topic.

I don't really call me and my GF "swingers" but we are a younger couple with an active sexual relationship. Without getting into details we have had many MFM threesomes and foursomes with other guys. No bi stuff all just focused on her. There are a few occasions where she will have sex with other guys without me being there as well.

Anyway we have had countless threesomes with one of my buddies and she has done a DP with him and another guy so we decided we would try it. We start by me laying down and her on top with my dick in her pussy. Then my buddy comes from behind her and enters her asshole. So we DP her for a couple of seconds but when he thrusts deeper into her ass my cock comes out of her pussy and vice versa. They said they've done the exact same thing in the same position with my buddy and one of his friends with no problems but for some reason we can't seem to make it work. Is there a better position or something to try?

BTW we are not looking for any judgement on our relationship please.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting DP right

Sounds like you all need to keep experimenting with different positions to get it right.

This post was edited

You could try sitting on a chair, let her sit on your cock doing anal facing away from you, and then let your buddy fuck her pussy...

This post was edited

You could try sitting on a chair, let her sit on your cock doing anal facing away from you, and then let your buddy fuck her pussy...

Thanks we will try that next time. We did the same position as last time last night with some success. I basically was under her with my cock in her pussy and she held on to the headboard while my buddy fucked her ass. I kind of held her body down and she pulled herself down from the headboard to stay on my cock as he was thrusting in her ass. But if I thrust up into her pussy then his cock falls out of her ass and when he pounds her ass too hard then it pushes her up off my cock.

This post was edited

Update - Wiseguy made a good recommendation. We tried it last night with her sitting on my buddy's dick up her ass and then I entered her pussy. I was pretty surprised how easily we pulled it off. We had a couple of slip ups but overall it wasn't bad at all. But I also saw my buddy and her manager from work DP her the other way with no issues at all so it must be me.

This post was edited

Maybe it's just a matter of timing & rhythm, or alternating strokes, one going in while the other is going out. She probably needs one in her mouth, too during all of this.

This post was edited

Maybe it's just a matter of timing & rhythm, or alternating strokes, one going in while the other is going out. She probably needs one in her mouth, too during all of this.

That's exactly right. It's been working if I put my dick in her pussy, hold her down on it, and then let my buddy pound her asshole and then vice versa. But when we both try thrusting at the same time it doesn't work so well. We'll get a dick in her mouth too. I still prefer spitroasting her.

This post was edited