Are sex dolls the future of sex and relationships?

Hey,

It seems that sex dolls are becoming more and more popular. I think mainly because we feel isolated and internet has made us feel lonely. A lot of people are using dating apps and dating sites.

I have read that in Japan men now have relationships with sex dolls.

In my opinion sex dolls are good. Because they can treat loneliness and solve problems with intimacy. What do you think?

I found this particular article which had many interesting points "13 reasons why you should buy a sex doll"

Are sex dolls good or bad? Anyone have any experience?

This topic was edited
RE:Are sex dolls the future of sex and relationships?

You ever try to hold a conversation with one? It's always one sided. If you ask them for a cold beer, they never will bring you one. None of them will come up with any new fun ideas to try. See if you can get one to give you a hand job while you sit back and enjoy it. Not gonna happen. Hell they won't even go wash themselves. You have to do that for them. But then on the bright side, they won't run off with someone else(unless stolen) or spend your money without you knowing about it. You don.t have to feed them and they don't mind one bit if you stuff them in a closet and never see them for months on end.

This post was edited

Hey,It seems that sex dolls are becoming more and more popular. I think mainly because we feel isolated and internet has made us feel lonely. A lot of people are using dating apps and dating sites.I have read that in Japan men now have relationships with sex dolls.In my opinion sex dolls are good. Because they can treat loneliness and solve problems with intimacy. What do you think?I found this particular article which had many interesting points "13 reasons why you should buy a sex doll"Are sex dolls good or bad? Anyone have any experience?

Its easy to find a sexual partner on a dating site. I have been using dating sites like bicupid. Only Japanese sexy dolls are of high quality, maybe I will buy it when traveling in Japan.

This post was edited

Funny actually, I was actually looking at sex dolls today and I was a keystroke away from buying one, but hit the little 'x' at the top right instead of the buy button. I still might buy one though, at least it won't say no.

This post was edited