New to this

Me and my husband are going to a swingers club this weekend.For the first time together. I have been to a couple 15 years ago as a single woman and know what to expect from that aspect, but never with my spouse of 15 years. We have throughly discussed our rules many times so neither of us screws up. I however see sex in a different light then he does so I am much more open to this lifestyle. He sees sex as intimate and as you see that can be a problem. We are going to lay low and feel the waters. The other concern is we both have resting bitch face all the time. But are actually very friendly and welcoming. How can we make this experience a good oneand what can we do to engage better and what can we expect? And what to wear?

This topic was edited
RE:New to this

Maybe befriend another couple that's just started being swingers. My first time my friend called a talk chat I was mildly drunk but she had a couple come pick us up got a room some party favors some playing cards and a sex card game. Life's short have fun as often as you can. Good luck.

This post was edited
RE:New to this

"resting bitch face"
That is something nice to put in your own resume.
Later,

This post was edited