Swinger signs

Asking for a friend. We know that a black band on the right ring finger and an upside pineapple are signals that the couple/person is a swinger. What are the other signs? Someone mentioned last weekend that a beaded necklace with your name on it is another sign. I don't think that's correct but need confirmation.

Please help.

This topic was edited
RE:Swinger signs

Some people here will not fill out a profile. Had a guy look at all of my photos and when I checked back on him the profile had the stock photo with no groups, friends, or anything in his feed other than one entry.
He had been a member 8 years!

This post was edited
RE:Swinger signs

An interesting question. Subtle signs are a great way to say it. At least keep them in mind. Personally, some have a kinda fun outlook that's easy to spot, even from a distance. Other than asking directly, ya gotta wing it with sexual innuendoes. You have the benefit of being a female with a swinger's outlook. You can approach more people in a comfortable way. They'll get the hint. You'd be surprised by the numbers of people that respond to, "I'm looking for a cuddle buddy". Lol.

A bit off-topic (plus I'm temporarily bored),
When I lived in Hollywood, the gays had this down to an art. Different colored bandannas (solid colors with or w/o prints) worn in the back right or left pockets signaled giver or receiver of about 25+ actions.
Whew.

This post was edited