Naked hiking and erections

I like to go hiking naked and it happens quite often that, even if I am alone and without touching my body, I have very strong erections.
Does it happen the same also to you guys or I am the only one? :-)

This topic was edited
RE:Naked hiking and erections

Hi

Yes Ive been known to get hard when hiking nude. I think its the motion of everything when walking nude, Great feeling though!!!

This post was edited

I've never gotten an erection while hiking - the necessary blood flow is going to the legs. Though I'll sometimes take a short time out to make that happen :)

This post was edited

no, no you are clearly not alone. I used to be on the beach often, and even when I was alone, or just standing by the water, I often had a big erection on my own. Even when hiking naked in the mountains that happens sometimes ..

This post was edited

I get an erection when hiking alone, too. Im not usually thinking of anything particular when it happens.

This post was edited

Yup. You are not alone in this. Outside, buckass naked, feeling the air and the sun and the ground....kind of gets a guy going.

This post was edited

Most of the time no, but when I hike a firetrail on a warm night I will get hard. Especially if I have company.

This post was edited

I think it only happened once with me while I was hiking with some men I fancied (we had fun later). Normally just being naked does not cause me to be erect. I need a sexual stimulus.

This post was edited

You're not alone... It's natural... Enjoy it while you can! Woof!

This post was edited

A totally normal physical reaction, that is also pleasurable. Enjoy it and don't be embarrassed by it.

This post was edited

Not always but certainly when it's warm enough and there's a little breeze absolutely get an erection which is an opportunity I always make the best of.

This post was edited