RE:Naked hiking and erections

Yes it happens to me. So good to feel the freedom of being nude outdoors and have erections. It happens sometimes that i feel my internal sexual energy in harmony with nature and so good as I can cum. Want to share this experience of freedom and well being.

This post was edited

Yes it happens to me. So good to feel the freedom of being nude outdoors and have erections. It happens sometimes that i feel my internal sexual energy in harmony with nature and so good as I can cum. Want to share this experience of freedom and well being.

This post was edited

You won't hike very far with all those distractions

This post was edited

I get really aroused when I'm hiking naked and for a lot of the hike my dick is rock hard. I love it when people pass me and notice my thick boner.

This post was edited

We enjoy hiking nude and i will become erect from time to time, also when i go jogging every morning I am always erect

This post was edited

You are definately not alone. I also tend to get hard when hiking nude. Just the feeling of feeling all the elements on the entire naked body feels so good. And it also feels good getting hard while hiking i think

This post was edited

I get really aroused when I'm hiking naked and for a lot of the hike my dick is rock hard. I love it when people pass me and notice my thick boner.

Mmm. I wouild be lucky to find you on the trail and showing off that wonderful erection. I have not been hking nude in a very long time outside to teh beach but definitely will let anerecton come up if it happens, no shame or fear, it's so nice to share it openly.

This post was edited

Hiking naked is always satisfying and an erection really adds to the personal pleasure of the afternoon!!!

This post was edited

I'm a member of a local nudist resort. I love to walk on the nature trail nude and barefoot. I get a hard-on just being nude with nature.

This post was edited

Where do you find these places to hike naked? I am in northern Indiana and do not know where to go.

So you start down a trail after hiding your clothes and then hike and. Come back for stuff to leave?

This post was edited