Sensitive Glans

What is your experience with sensitivity on your glans, whether you are cut or uncut? Ive been curious about the difference as I've had more and more sensitivity lately as someone who is circumcised. Sometimes when I walk in my underwear or hang nude with buddies, it's very sensitive to the touch. Wouldn't mind discussing here or via a message or Skype.

This topic was edited
RE:Sensitive Glans

Add me on Skype Mikos200
Mine is sensitive when I go commando wearing jeans

This post was edited

Mine is very sensitive in the morning after ejaculation

This post was edited

As an older man mine is more sensitive now than ever. When the head rubs in shorts or jeans the whole cock plumps up into a semi hard on at least and many times a full hard on. Feels great!

This post was edited

As an older man mine is more sensitive now than ever. When the head rubs in shorts or jeans the whole cock plumps up into a semi hard on at least and many times a full hard on. Feels great!

This post was edited

Sometimes comparing on Skype how sensitive the glans penis is can be fun with a bud. Anyone interested?

This post was edited

Mine glans is also very sensitive. I find it enjoyable but like you, after ejaculating it's extremely sensitive. Tight fitting briefs tends to agitate it.

This post was edited

I think this is something perhaps every man goes through once he starts getting further way from his twenties. Nerve endings just arent as sensitive due to long term wear......in this case from years of using your penis for sexual pleasure.

I think perhaps the only recourse is keeping your circulation good and doing more to promote a healthy, energetic body which our penises are highly dependent on. Unfortunately this means focusing on keeping our vessels patent by getting adequate sleep and exercise, plus avoiding the salty, fatty and cholesterol saturated foods we all cherish and enjoy.

I too miss the days of a big, hard long lasting erection where Id soak my partner with a super soaker cum shot!

This post was edited

I think this is something perhaps every man goes through once he starts getting further way from his twenties. Nerve endings just arent as sensitive due to long term wear......in this case from years of using your penis for sexual pleasure.

I think perhaps the only recourse is keeping your circulation good and doing more to promote a healthy, energetic body which our penises are highly dependent on. Unfortunately this means focusing on keeping our vessels patent by getting adequate sleep and exercise, plus avoiding the salty, fatty and cholesterol saturated foods we all cherish and enjoy.

I too miss the days of a big, hard long lasting erection where Id soak my partner with a super soaker cum shot!

This post was edited

Yes its nice... my skype is Tim Jensen 3333

This post was edited

Yes will lige naked chat on skype

my Skype is: Tim Jensen 3333

This post was edited