BEING VOCAL WHEN MASTURBATING

When I masturbate, I enjoy being vocal. Seems to add to the excitement and actually seems to give me a more intense cum and orgasm. Everyone should try it. I think others enjoy listening to someone moan and talk while watching them masturbate too. I really enjoy hearing others. I like describing how it it is feeling and moaning. When I get ready to cum I get louder and want to tell everyone I am cumming. Even when I am alone. If I am totally alone I get the loudest. I actually yell out when I cum and yell out how good it is feeling and I am cumming. The louder the better. Makes it feel like every can hear me and feel more exposed. It let's you lose all your inhibitions too, and you feel so free when you cum. Give it a try.

This topic was edited
RE:BEING VOCAL WHEN MASTURBATING

I would love to be on my knees for you to masterbate into my mouth and on my face for all to see and hear you verbally abusing me!

This post was edited

Yes! Love moaning loud when I cum, whether its masturbating or fucking. And camping with others and talking about it while I masturbate is always good.

This post was edited

Very vocal here too, usually just grunting as I get close to cumming. Love gooning for hours and getting lost in it!

This post was edited

Very vocal when masturbating, especially if I am camming with a buddy... Love to encourage him and coax him toward climax... I am sure my neighbors hear me as I am shooting my load... I just can't be quiet... Are you vocal, too?... Let's cam... Skype or here... My id: hrdwdwkr ... Kevin Love

This post was edited

When I masturbate, I enjoy being vocal. Seems to add to the excitement and actually seems to give me a more intense cum and orgasm. Everyone should try it. I think others enjoy listening to someone moan and talk while watching them masturbate too. I really enjoy hearing others. I like describing how it it is feeling and moaning. When I get ready to cum I get louder and want to tell everyone I am cumming. Even when I am alone. If I am totally alone I get the loudest. I actually yell out when I cum and yell out how good it is feeling and I am cumming. The louder the better. Makes it feel like every can hear me and feel more exposed. It let's you lose all your inhibitions too, and you feel so free when you cum. Give it a try.

I'm extremely vocal as well and must ask if you would be interested in voice calling me and us bate together, help each other edge

This post was edited

THERE IS NOTHING MORE GRATIFYING THAN LETTING OUT LARGE GROANS DURING ANY FORM OF MASTURBATION. I TOTALLY ENJOY LOUD RESPONSES DURING MUTUAL MASTURBATION MY BUDDY AND I HAVE ALWAYS REALLY MOANED AND GROANED HEAVILY DURING MUTUAL MASTURBATION AND BOTH AGREE THAT INCREASES THE PLEASURE WE GET FTROM IT! WE HAVE RECENTLY EXTENDED THIS HIGH LEVEL OF VOCAL RELEASE DURING ORAL SEXAND WE BOTH FIND IT TOTALLY EXCITING!

This post was edited