RE:Any one like being gangbanged?

a friend i hook up with occasional called the other day and said he needed a sixth for a CJ gathering it's about a 130 drive one way but i jump at the invited and met up saturday . since i apparently drove the furthest they were all nude when i arrived but only took a second to lose the shirt and drop my shorts and lose my shoes to be bare with them . short intros my cock was already hard as two of my new friends rubbed up against me and we frotted and kissed and when asked they had no problem with me down on my knees playing with and sucking both cocks . the gathering was to be from noon to 6 pm and around 4 i think we had all sucked , frotted , played with each others cocks . my friend brought up pussy hole - anal and no one had gone so far but me , i love being fucked and throw in spit roast and i'm your sub . on my knees my friend went first with just a little lube i felt mt hole take on his hard cock he a perfect 6 and a nice girth . one of the guys wanted a BJ oh hell yes , it didn't take long before he unloaded in my mouth i always have trouble concentrating on giving a BJ while being pounded from behind but he must have enjoyed it. my friend has amazing lasting power but i heard him grunt and feel him cum - some who can only flow out they're cum hard to rell but he shoots a awesome load. sadly no one wanted to be a sub and get fucked but two guy stepped up and topped my hole as i sucked two more cocks and finished off my friend cock again . i'm clueless why others shy away from anal if you can take a butt plug or dildo why not take a cock and no condoms it spoils the outcum literally .

This post was edited
RE:Any one like being gangbanged?

Really want yiur stunning wife Wowx xxx

This post was edited