Clothing Optional Life and Business Coaching

I've started expanding my work as a Coach to include Clothing Optional Life Coaching, and had my first couple of skype sessions. Fascinating experience. Felt so natural to be in a similar state of undress as my Client, and to openly talk about issues of gender, identity, sexuality as part of their movement forward in their life/work balance. I look forward to meeting many more around the world. Do message me if you'd like to know more.

Talking to Colleagues I am getting some lovely feedback on the idea "it brings together all the strands of your work and interest, which seems very appropriate for life coaching. I also like how your process and structure is flexible in collaboration with the client I can imagine different people would have different levels of ease at different points in the process, and I was struck by how your first client felt a sense of more freedom to creatively explore the coaching issues when unclothed than they might have done clothed. Most people place so many restrictions on themselves (hence the need for a coach to help see beyond the blind spots) it makes so much sense that removing another restriction (clothes) would only help that process." MD / workshop leader.

Very interested to enter discussion here about Coaching, Clothing Optional Coaching, and connecting with people around the world in this way. Cheers Chris

This topic was edited
No replies yet.