self suck

who else wishes they could self suck their own cocks or if in the past still could

This topic was edited
RE:self suck

sounds very hot

This post was edited

I did for years, until my late 60's but now there is some (sad) distance betw. Loved it and specially when shooting right in my mouth..

This post was edited

Used to do it all the time, cock, balls - eventually tummy got in the way :))

This post was edited

Brilliant

This post was edited

well I hope you did and do often , I wish I still could i'd be sucking myself now.

This post was edited

I remember when I could do that. I could just get the head in but it was enough. The fun of being young ...

This post was edited

I remember when I could do that. I could just get the head in but it was enough. The fun of being young ...

i'm glad many of us in our youth were able to do it, I wish I could remember back what made me think I could do it I sure didn't read about it in a book . trial and error trial and error .

This post was edited

I could just get the head in my mouth until I was about 25. The first time I did it I was very surprised how smooth and hot it felt in my mouth. I didn't cum in my mouth at first because I'd chicken out just as I started. I eventually did cum with my lips around my head and was surprised at how it quickly filled my mouth. I did wish I could get more in, and now I wish I could do it at all.

This post was edited

it's Awesome so many of use were able to suck our cocks even if just the head heck it's still our cock, I wonder back than the first time thinking dang I bet no one else can do this but apparently many of us had the same though . it's also amazing some of us did the same routine lay in bed jerk our cocks till hard grab the headboard and kick our feet/legs back till we were staring at our cocks struggle just a little bit taking our cock head in our mouth licking and sucking till cum exploded in our mouth . mm memories ...

This post was edited

What guy would not like to suck his own cock and who has not tried it I think if I was longer I may have been successful

This post was edited