Fun in many ways

Since there aren't any posts in here, I might as well start. A little different from what the group description says, I don't even attempt to claim I have stamina for hours, but here's how it works for us.

Our usual way of warming up is me rubbing her pubic mound, it's her most sensitive part and she can get off so many times by just that. Of course there are other things, kissing, caressing her breasts etc. We're usually lying on our backs, so she can jack my cock at the same time, perfectly making it hard for the next part. Fucking. :) Most often that can go on for some while, but like I said, I can't go as long as she can. I like to have intercourse a bit more, so often we continue with toys, oral (sometimes 69) and more fingering and rubbing of her lady parts.

After a while, maybe after a short break, we get going again and this time I may cum inside her. She orgasms often during intercourse, don't get me wrong, it's not like it's not satisfying for her. Favorite positions for her are when she's riding on top, or doggy style. But when I pump her full of my sperm, she may still want some to complete finish up. Now with a couple of hours of intense foreplay, fucking, she climaxing multiple times already, all that means that she's ready for the final high. This is most easily done by she laying on top of my hand, kissing me, biting my neck and chest, pulling my hair and maybe even slamming my body with her hand. I'm rubbing her clit, mound and pussy lips and opening with my other hand, and fingering her ass with the other. Eventually she'll cum so hard she arches her back till she's almost in 90 from the hip, she screams so loud and may bite and pull and smack me even more. It's... astounding, astonishing, and simply just so frickin' hot. I usually have to jerk off and cum on her and maybe lick that off cause I just get so aroused that even if I'm completely drained of energy, I just need a release.

It's marvellous, and pays off so gratifyingly that it works wonders towards our happiness together.

This topic was edited
RE:Fun in many ways

Since there aren't any posts in here, I might as well start. A little different from what the group description says, I don't even attempt to claim I have stamina for hours, but here's how it works for us.Our usual way of warming up is me rubbing her pubic mound, it's her most sensitive part and she can get off so many times by just that. Of course there are other things, kissing, caressing her breasts etc. We're usually lying on our backs, so she can jack my cock at the same time, perfectly making it hard for the next part. Fucking. :) Most often that can go on for some while, but like I said, I can't go as long as she can. I like to have intercourse a bit more, so often we continue with toys, oral (sometimes 69) and more fingering and rubbing of her lady parts.After a while, maybe after a short break, we get going again and this time I may cum inside her. She orgasms often during intercourse, don't get me wrong, it's not like it's not satisfying for her. Favorite positions for her are when she's riding on top, or doggy style. But when I pump her full of my sperm, she may still want some to complete finish up. Now with a couple of hours of intense foreplay, fucking, she climaxing multiple times already, all that means that she's ready for the final high. This is most easily done by she laying on top of my hand, kissing me, biting my neck and chest, pulling my hair and maybe even slamming my body with her hand. I'm rubbing her clit, mound and pussy lips and opening with my other hand, and fingering her ass with the other. Eventually she'll cum so hard she arches her back till she's almost in 90 from the hip, she screams so loud and may bite and pull and smack me even more. It's... astounding, astonishing, and simply just so frickin' hot. I usually have to jerk off and cum on her and maybe lick that off cause I just get so aroused that even if I'm completely drained of energy, I just need a release.It's marvellous, and pays off so gratifyingly that it works wonders towards our happiness together.

Awesome inspirational

This post was edited