RE:Chat room Down.

We could not retrieve a token.
The system may be down

This post was edited

Same here

This post was edited

After multiple attempts, I was able to successfully enter the chat room and everything in the room seemed to work just fine. I was afraid to log out so I left it open, turned off my PMs and set my status to "away" and even put my laptop in "sleep mode". When I returned from the gym, I was still in chat room and all was okay but I accidentally logged out and was not able to get back in again.
There were about the usual number of people in the chat room (around 175 or so) and there was active main chat as well, so it is NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. They're not discriminating - it's just the luck of the draw whether you can get in or not.

Streamer had the same experience but finally got logged into both sites and has not left all day. Just checked with him and he saw there were well over 300 people in TN chat room and around 150 in TS chat. We did not check to compare how many cams were running in each room - I suspect there are fewer open cams in TN, but that's just a guess.

Whatever the problem, I sure hope they fix it soon!

This post was edited

no, it's not - see my post above

This post was edited

It is down for me at this time. I was in it about 30 minutes ago. Seems to be up and down. Hope it gets fixed soon.

This post was edited

Same here I took so many tries to log in I just quit and tried a lot later and it worked.

This post was edited