3 basic questions about swinging

1. So what happens after everyone cums for the first time? Doesn't that kind of slow things down after that?

2. When my wife starts giving me a blow job, I have no interest in having her stop until I cum. Doesn't that affect everyone? Once a woman starts giving you a blowjob, how on earth do you say "Wait! Stop! I want to try others! ?

3. The obvious question: what about disease transmission? How do I know that others have been tested very recently, say, last week?

This topic was edited
RE:3 basic questions about swinging

I would say that not everyone cums at the same time, or even gets stimulated at the same rate, so there will be some who dont cum until after others have cum and recovered enough to be active again.
For some people, the goal/objective is to please others more than it is for themselves to cum. This means that some can stop receiving pleasure themselves so that others can receive some (or more) pleasure. Its kind if like edging, when you get close to cumming, you stop so that the pleasure can last longer, and isnt over in a few seconds.
As for the last question, you can only be sure if yo see the test results yourself, then wise you have to decide if you trust the others or not. If you dont trust them, then dont have sex with them...

Now, having said all of that, Ive never had the pleasure of swinging, as my wife isnt into it, and very few places arent already overrun by solo guys trying to partake in the activities, so I havent had many chances yet, so take my responses as just my point of view. You may not agree with them, but they ar my opinion and thats one thing I am an expert in, is my opinion.

This post was edited