Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Shorts for restaurants, shoppping and public transport
For urban and similar circumstances it is sometimes good to have something which looks totally respectable but feels almost like nothing to wear. I have these pairs of tan-through swim shorts which I buy in larger sizes than I buy swimsuits. I have captioned the pictures appropriately.
I have worn both of these pairs of shorts with a thin sports shirt in urban streets and to good class restaurants without any problems and the Kiniki pair I have also worn on public transport with my wife's approval and she is a hanging judge of inappropriate clothing.
The two beach shots are frame grabs from videos showing changing to go home on a textile beach. They can be viewed here and here.





