Fianc is asking to swing without me while deployed

My fianc and I are both hyper sexual and she is hyper bi sexual as well. I am deployed overseas for 9 monthsand I have been fine with her having female partners so far while Im gone. We had talked about and both desire to enter the lifestyle. Specifically, we have discussed couple swaps. We got on an app to do research and see what the community was like. My fianc is a beautiful and very sexy woman. She instantly got an inbox full of request. She has been chatting and learning a lot, but now she wants to start swapping before I get home. Only with my blessing of course and she wants me to be involved as much as possible, chatting up the couples with her.Maybe even FaceTiming so I could watch form here. Her happiness means everything to me and I want to be ok with this for her. We keep calling it a couple swap but even thou Im involved this is starting to feel like she is just going to be a unicorn in a bunch of threesomes till I get back if we move forward with this. She is not pushing this on me, but I can tell she really wants this. Should I let it happen and then evaluate If this something I can be ok with? Should I watch if that is an option? When I get back wewould strictly be swinging together, should I make an exception for her because Im gone for so long?

any insight is greatly appreciated

This topic was edited
RE:Fianc is asking to swing without me while deployed

I think I see where your concern is coming from. Let's look at it this way:
1. You are afraid that you will get jealous and decide that you don't want to swing after all. It that's the case, the same could easily happen after you get back. Why wait for you to get back to find out if you can handle her swinging and having sex with other guys? If you find out now, you can then work with her to decide if the two of you want to both stop swinging, or if you are better to part your ways because she doesn't want to stop, but you can't handle her doing it.
2. You are afraid that she will find someone she prefers to you and will leave you. If that's the case, the same could happen later after you're back, so why not find out now if she is going to love you, or leave you for someone else? If she is going to leave you, then leaving sooner is usually better than leaving later.
3. She may decide that she doesn't like swinging. If that happens, it will give you time to talk with her to figure out why she doesn't like it, and see if it's something the two of you both want to walk away from, or perhaps she will stop but let you continue, or perhaps it will be the invers of the first where she doesn't want you to, but you find you still want to. It is better to find out now and have time to start working through how you will handle it as a couple.
There are other possibilities as well, like the ones suggested by the previous reply. I chose to concentrate on these because they seem to me to be the biggest reasons for concern on your part (from my point of view). Of course, I may be totally out in left field too, considering that I would never have to worry about this. My wife would never consider swinging, nor would she consider letting me openly have sex with other women, so my solution is to "virtually swing" online. If I ever take the opportunity to meet up with someone in real life, it would not be swinging, it would be having an affair, no matter how I try to justify it.

This post was edited

The first rule IMHO (for me and my wife at least) in swinging is having rules. Before we even got into our 1st full swap, we knew what each other was willing to do and how far we were going to go. One of those rules was that we were only comfortable having full swap in the same room. Pretty much an orgy/foursome, threesome etc. So, the only way to figure out where you feel comfortable is to have an open communication with your wife and decide what makes either of you uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I love to be used, bend over like this having a stranger cum in the room fuck me and empty his balls deep inside me and leave so the next one can cum in. Would you fuck me that way? Sign up and enjoy ... https://v.ht/frre-swingers

This post was edited