Delivery guy

I happen to be a delivery guy and its not surprising that its very uncommon for someone to answer the door nude. There have been a couple interesting times though. The thing is the person answering the door really needs to make all the moves because if I do something inappropriate I could lose my job. I had one woman ask if I could give her a ride to the store and she could do me a favor. I was pretty sure what she meant but still I played stupid until she finally said shed suck my cock. I agreed and it was great. Ive had women come out in towels and robes and bikinis but never completely nude. Still waiting.

This topic was edited
RE:Delivery guy

a fringe benefit to the job, and something to look forward to!

This post was edited

I just started delivering food and I hope that I run into some home nudists!

This post was edited

I just visited your album. With your good looks, you might get lucky and soon have some stories to share. I always check in with delivery people before they arrive and if theyre cool, I stay nude. If you said something like, hey, cool, Im a nudist, too! Youd get an invitation to hang out nude sometime, NSA. -Scott

This post was edited

Do you deliver to Naples, Florida?

This post was edited

I just started delivering food and I hope that I run into some home nudists!I just visited your album. With your good looks, you might get lucky and soon have some stories to share. I always check in with delivery people before they arrive and if theyre cool, I stay nude. If you said something like, hey, cool, Im a nudist, too! Youd get an invitation to hang out nude sometime, NSA. -Scott

I'll be sure to maintain a welcoming and friendly presence so that fellow nudists feel comfortable staying nude!

This post was edited

Would love to have someone answer the door naked

This post was edited