Enter or Not, Thoughtful Input Only

Hello to all. As you can see in the title Id appreciate thoughtful advice from any and all, but especially those whove been in similar positions. Im a male in my 30s whos been married in a monogamous relationship. Before getting married I had only had sex with one other partner. The reasoning was twofold. One, the decision was based on my upbringing. And two, I was often self conscious about my size as Im about 5.5 erect (I know average) but only about an inch when flacid, sometimes smaller. To complicate things further I have very small testicles which adds to the self consciousness. Needless to say that combination of factors majorly inhibited my numbers. As the years have gone by I learned my wife was at the extreme opposite end of the spectrum. I knew I was not marrying a saint as she took me home after our first date (yes I held out for about 3 months). But about a year ago while moving into our newly built house I found a laptop which did not power on. Being tech savvy I managed to dump the files onto my device thinking it was benign at best. The files amounted to almost 3 days of on and off skimming time filled with diary style entries and hundreds of pictures of her sexual exploits. At first it really bothered me what I read and what I saw. But over the past year Ive hung onto the files and come to the point Im at. I realize I get off to hearing and watching my wife getting fucked and used. Now understand, I get off to my wife without this material as well. Because of that Im reluctant to try to introduce other men into the fold. Do I lose everything or part of what she thinks she has in me if I advocate for it? Will things eternally be changed or is it a slow downward or upward slope? On one hand I have a wife who, especially for an inexperienced guy like me is sexually explorative (weekly anal, ass to mouth, finger and licks my ass, etc you get the picture). On the other hand watching her get fucked by dicks much bigger than mine is beyond explain able. And maybe a female perspective would help but is it possible for her to be able to compartmentalize sex with others? Any sincere experiences or thoughts to consider would help.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.