Help!

so my wife and I are looking to try the lifestyle. Trouble is, she's all for it ready to go and I am very hesitant. We have great friends whom we plan on doing stuff with and they are very patient but I am struggling with the possibility of losing them as friends if this doesn't work out. Has anyone else been in this position? Thanks in advance

This topic was edited
RE:Help!

Many people would recommend that you try to play with strangers at first for just this reason. If you find it is something that you don't want to pursue, it is easier to break it off with strangers than it is with friends. Also, it is easier to suggest it to someone that if you never see them again, it isn't destroying a friendship you have built over the years.

Try experimenting and playing with strangers at first, and after you are more comfortable and confident, then you will have a better chance at reading your friends reactions when you subtly drop hints. If they appear responsive, let them "accidentally" see your wife or you naked and see their reaction to that. Don't go all in too fast, as they may become overwhelmed, and over-react.

This post was edited
RE:Help!

As I know If you try to google search your question you can find many proposes. I usually prefer to use https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-up/best-hookup-sites

This post was edited