We went too far too fast.... I think

Mixed feelings about our first party.

It was my (Steve) idea and my wife (Liv) had, as with most wives, needed convincing on it (to the point where, once we'd agreed to do it, she wouldn't talk about it again until the night).

On the evening of the event, we were both nervous but I thought we would have a good time and things would change. We both made an effort, but I thought Liv dressed fairly conservatively (a bit of cleavage but a knee-length skirt) - I'm not sure she knew what to expect... We didn't have any 'rules' as such: in the taxi journey to the venue, she said quietly that she was keen that we agree to just watch, but I encouraged her to keep it open-ended and see what happens.

However, on arriving, it became clear that Liv was the 'big hit', with several men coming over to us in the early part of the evening. She was polite but cool with them to begin with but as the champagne began to take effect became more comfortable in conversation. About 2 hours after arriving, people around us started to remove their clothes and one of the men (a male-model resembling guy called Jason) encouraged 'us' (looking at Liv) to join in. The moment had arrived...

I had sex with one woman (Sarah) but found it awkward (and I am sure she would agree) - I found her reasonably attractive but had the sense she was unsure on me. She seemed to want to cuddle me for prolonged stretches, possibly to delay the need for anything else...

Liv's evening was very different: she was wrapped around Jason who very quickly had her clothes off and was inside of her within minutes. She had her eyes closed and mouth open. I suddenly began to feel uneasy but returned my attention to Sarah, in the hope we could move things forward.

I looked over again a while later and two other men had joined Liv and Jason, one similarly good looking, the other with a less impressive physique (and a gold chain, which I thought would be a problem for her, given she doesn't like jewellery on men) but an enormous penis (think his name was Adrian). She kept her eyes closed and didn't look at the men's penises but stroked their stomachs and then took their dicks in her hands. On grasping the large penis, she did open them and seemed surprised!

Jason orgasmed with a shudder and withdrew, heading to the bar in the corner of the room (high-fiving a friend en route) without a scrap of clothing on him (although he hardly needed them with a physique like that). The other two guys then began to position themselves with Adrian stepping between her legs. She seemed unsure at this point and was speaking with him as he rolled the condom on, I think to give him instructions ('go slow' most likely being one!). He poured lubricant over his penis - this thing was easily twice the size in length of mine and significantly thicker, and I had almost forgotten Sarah (now basically just lying on top of me) as he pushed it in. She winced and began to breathe quickly. To his credit, he paused and asked her a question, to which she nodded in reply, before they smiled at each other.

Sarah interrupted this to ask whether I could get her a drink and I spent a few minutes trying to locate my wallet (my trousers were behind the sofa we were lying on). I did find it but a nearby couple offered us a top-up from their open bottle. I then returned my attention to Liv.

I now had a view of Liv's open legs with Adrian's huge cock pushing inside her. She had almost forgotten the other guy was there (he just stood there masturbating at this point) and her hands were on Adrian's hips as he began to speed up. As before, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, but her face carried a strange look of concentration. After a few minutes (no more than 10), she put her hands on his stomach, to slow him down, and her body tensed. She threw her head back and arched her back. I was very aware at this point that I had never made her cum from penetration but that gut punch would only become clear to me later - the situation was so surreal that I struggled to focus on what that meant in the moment. He paused for a moment and then resumed, her moans (now audible over the music playing in the room) growing louder as he went. He was getting near and squeezed her tits, with her hands on his, as he came. They held each other for about 10-15 minutes, his penis still inside her, before separating and gathering their things.

I said goodbye to Sarah and we tidied ourselves up, and Liv and I left, without speaking, beyond a few awkward smiles.

The emotions that came afterwards have been hard to manage. I wanted to have sex with her the next day, almost to reassert myself, but her pussy was too sore (and remained that way for a few days). Neither of us has any mad desire to do that again but that doesn't change the fact that it happened. I am a confident man but just feel strange about what happened, and where it leaves us as a couple. Any advice people have on how to move forward from this would be welcomed.

This topic was edited
RE:We went too far too fast.... I think

She'll want to do it again, and you'll have to let her now

This post was edited

She has been reluctant to talk about it (I still don't know some of what was said, so am guessing in my post). She seems almost embarrassed. She thinks of herself as being fairly traditional when it comes to sex (and most other things). I raised the prospect of doing it again and she said no immediately, so not really sure what to think

This post was edited

Any update?

This post was edited

We went to another party held by the same people! Story to follow

This post was edited

Hi thanks for sharing this.

It sounds like you experienced rather a lot rather quickly. I think some good conversation and recconection is key! Theres no reason you both shouldnt enjoy swinging.

https://thiskindagirl.com/ for sexy, swingers advice.

xx

This post was edited

She wanted more sex at the party, she loved it

This post was edited

Follow-up:

Our first party left us in a strange place. My evening had been less enjoyable than my wife Livs but she was initially unprepared to speak about her experience. It was a few weeks (during which she threw herself into home renovation projects) before it came to the surface: we were arguing about something unrelated and she finally admitted that, yes, she had liked it and asked me not to ask again! The following day she brought it up without prompting (or eye contact), suggesting we try it again, as if the previous nights argument had never happened!

We decided to return to a party held by the same people but with clearer set of rules (I would stay with her to begin with and we would check in periodically).

We saw some of the same faces on arrival. I did find myself studying her reactions. Jason came over but seemed to be passing through and Liv was friendly but didnt show any particular eagerness to hurry back there. There was a bit of bustle in the corner of the room, which I could see over her shoulder: Adrian was here and had seen us arrive. He was speaking to a friend but kept looking over at Liv.

At the first party, Liv scanned the room a few times over but she seemed to be focusing on me / our immediate circle for most of the early part of the evening. Adrian was speaking with a few friends (all male - made me wonder at the single female and couples only policy!) but would periodically look over at Liv.

The time arrived to get started and Liv was slower to get started than last time - I was naked before she was! I decided I wasnt going to play that night but still had my attention turned by one passing lady, who climbed on top of me for 5 minutes of kissing before breaking off to follow a friend into the next room.

I didnt need to look far to find Liv: she and Adrian had found each other and her clothing had fallen off in the process! She was sitting on his lap and they were kissing but not fucking at this stage. He had one arm around his shoulders and was squeezing her tits with the other.

She slid off his lap and, to my amazement, he wasnt fully erect. She gripped his cock and began to lick the head - she wouldnt have gotten the whole thing in her mouth! It began to stiffen and I was struck again by how big it was. After a while, he guided her on to all fours and knelt behind her. She had her eyes closed and gasped as he entered her but struggled with it less this time - seems she was ready for him!

I was sat closer to them than last time so could her repeating oh fuck and moaning softly. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back into his lap, so she now lying on top of him with her legs spread and he was pushing his penis up into her.

She has often said that my dick felt big inside her (as many wives do, Im sure) but she was taking most of his length, so I suspect it has more to do with how much shes enjoying herself! She tensed and threw her head back, and I could see her thigh muscles pulling as she orgasmed. He came a few minutes later and his semen ran out of her down his shaft. As before, they lay there, barely moving for 10 minutes.

We left not long after and I have come away with mixed feelings, as was the case last time. I feel better about what happened but they clearly have sexual chemistry and I wonder where that leads. Do we return to the same group or try another set?

This post was edited

Thank you for sharing your experiences and feelings.

This post was edited

Sounds like She enjoyed herself n is unsure how to deal with it. Once a woman realizes its ok to have those inner whore (I mean in a good way)feelings. Embrace what makes u feel good. And as a couple

This post was edited

We hope you kissed her better.
xx xx

This post was edited