Second party a much better experience!

Our first party left us in a strange place. My evening had been less enjoyable than my wife Livs but she was initially unprepared to speak about her experience. It was a few weeks (during which she threw herself into home renovation projects) before it came to the surface: we were arguing about something unrelated and she finally admitted that, yes, she had liked it and asked me not to ask again! The following day she brought it up without prompting (or eye contact), suggesting we try it again, as if the previous nights argument had never happened!

We decided to return to a party held by the same people but with clearer set of rules (I would stay with her to begin with and we would check in periodically).

We saw some of the same faces on arrival. I did find myself studying her reactions. Jason came over but seemed to be passing through and Liv was friendly but didnt show any particular eagerness to hurry back there. There was a bit of bustle in the corner of the room, which I could see over her shoulder: Adrian was here and had seen us arrive. He was speaking to a friend but kept looking over at Liv.

At the first party, Liv scanned the room a few times over but she seemed to be focusing on me / our immediate circle for most of the early part of the evening. Adrian was speaking with a few friends (all male - made me wonder at the single female and couples only policy!) but would periodically look over at Liv.

The time arrived to get started and Liv was slower to get started than last time - I was naked before she was! I decided I wasnt going to play that night but still had my attention turned by one passing lady, who climbed on top of me for 5 minutes of kissing before breaking off to follow a friend into the next room.

I didnt need to look far to find Liv: she and Adrian had found each other and her clothing had fallen off in the process! She was sitting on his lap and they were kissing but not fucking at this stage. He had one arm around his shoulders and was squeezing her tits with the other.

She slid off his lap and, to my amazement, he wasnt fully erect. She gripped his cock and began to lick the head - she wouldnt have gotten the whole thing in her mouth! It began to stiffen and I was struck again by how big it was. After a while, he guided her on to all fours and knelt behind her. She had her eyes closed and gasped as he entered her but struggled with it less this time - seems she was ready for him!

I was sat closer to them than last time so could her repeating oh fuck and moaning softly. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back into his lap, so she now lying on top of him with her legs spread and he was pushing his penis up into her.

She has often said that my dick felt big inside her (as many wives do, Im sure) but she was taking most of his length, so I suspect it has more to do with how much shes enjoying herself! She tensed and threw her head back, and I could see her thigh muscles pulling as she orgasmed. He came a few minutes later and his semen ran out of her down his shaft. As before, they lay there, barely moving for 10 minutes.

We left not long after and I have come away with mixed feelings, as was the case last time. I feel better about what happened but they clearly have sexual chemistry and I wonder where that leads. Do we return to the same group or try another set?

This topic was edited
RE:Second party a much better experience!

Thank you for your honesty and powerfully evocative storytelling.
My instant reaction is to be concerned that you find a way to have a serious full talk about feelings and what happened. How are you feeling, be great for her to know. How is she feeling, be great for you to know. And then what do you individually and both want more of.
If honest conversation is not possible, then it feels to me that you don't know where you stand.
I wish you all the best - and hope you both find that you both want to have some fantastic sex with other people - and stay in love with each other through it all.

Chris

This post was edited