Looking into swinging, alone at first but with SO's consent

We have talked at lengths about swinging, as we're both bisexual and interested in other experiences from the heterosexual one-on-one with the significant other. Our mutual sex is very enjoyable, so it's not like either of us are denied of pleasure. Just that she is intrigued by bringing immense pleasure to other women, and I on the other hand love to please other cocks. We can both see us in threesomes, foursomes or even moresomes with a mixed crowd, in principal anything goes and nothing is out of a question.

Now however, when we talked about it some more, she says she's currently not in a place where she'd like to introduce other people into her intimate life. We were not actively even pursuing the chase, so no biggie. I do not mind, I respect her wishes and opinions 100% so there's no resentment.

But she did say that she would not object at all if I were to find someone to play with, be it male or female. I explained to her that I do not need anything else from a feminine body (or mind for that matter), she delivers everything I need in that regard. However, a cock is a whole 'nother matter. I said I wouldn't mind finding someone to hang out with, and occasionally suck and fuck with. She was encouraging about it, so now I'm wondering... How to go about it? I mean we both agreed already that even though she says she doesn't need anyone else right now, it's completely fine if all of a sudden she met someone and wanted to sleep with them. All I ask is to be open about it afterwards, no permissions required.

So it's natural that I be as open as I'd ask her to be, that's guaranteed. But is there anything else to consider? I mentioned that I'd like to be able to hang out with that other person, outside of sex that is, because I sort of need to know at least a little bit better that someone, it makes it all that much easier and more passionate and thus enjoyable when we actually go skin-to-skin. :)

Any ideas? Something to watch for? How did you go about it?

This topic was edited
No replies yet.