Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Special Update from CharmingAsianCY
Hello,
Just letting you know I did some minor cleanup on the list of members. I just removed four members from our group due to the fact that their profiles has no picture of their faces or bodies or their profiles are hidden. So now I have only 22 members in this group.
I want to remind you if you are an existing member of this group or if you are planning to join this group, make sure your profile has at least a picture of your face or body, plus your profile must be viewable to public. This way you won't be removed from this group or denied from joining this group.
Thank you for your time and understanding. Be safe and healthy.



