Do you have special pillows or furniture for sex?

We have looked at some sex products on line in the past that allow for comfort or better positioning and often wondered if there was enough BANG for the buck to warrant making a purchase.
Perhaps you have found some interesting uses for common items around the house that add to the spice.
I would like to hear from others if you have purchased, created or discovered special items and how effective they are at enhancing your sex life.
No S&M stuff please!

This topic was edited
RE:Do you have special pillows or furniture for sex?

We purchased a wedge pillow some years ago. We had looked at the Liberator products but they were quite pricey. We ended up ordering a cheaper version after reading reviews. It didn't seem firm enough to perform as we had hoped so it became an expensive back rest. Has anyone had succesx with them? Other brands?

This post was edited

We have one of those memory foam pillows designed to support your neck while you sleep, but neighbor of us liked it as a pillow for our heads. Its one of those with the dip/valley that runs across it so it has two humps on the front and back edges. Since neither of us liked it as a pillow, I grabbed it one night when we needed a little something extra under my wife while I ate her out and later fucked her. She liked the angle it set us up for my entry into her, so now we use it almost every time we have sex. It has gotten soaked in her cum, and that of mine which has leaked out of her pussy. Now I get a smile on my face hen I see the stains and think of her mother who liked it as a pillow when she slept on it...

This post was edited

We have introduced two identical stools into our bedroom play.
They are padded. The cushions being 12 inches by 18 inches and perhaps a foot tall.
With her on all fours, her chest supported by the cushion, myself seated on the other, the angle of insertion is absolutely perfect.
Without the need for either of us to support our individual weight, It offers excellent control of penetration and movement, subsequently allowing incredible stimulation.
'The stools?' has become a common question when deciding the nature of our sexual play decisions.

This post was edited

Yes, a couple common things. I have a plastic stool (took several purchases to get the right height), that I use in the shower. I stick a dildo on it and squat to go for a ride. I like it because I can see myself in the bathroom mirror. It turns me on to watch myself get off and if I want to really let go, I can pee while I'm cumming and it stays in the shower.

We have bought a couple nice blow up beds that we can put out at parties and around the pool so people can comfortably fuck wherever they want. I have had a lot of fun with the blowup beds outside. I have a neighbor, he's like Pavlov's dog. When he hears the air pump inflating the bed, he pervs and tries to watch me through the knot holes in the fence. I lay out nude and sometimes shove a dildo up my poonani and get off like I'm clueless. lol

This post was edited

Yes, a couple common things. I have a plastic stool (took several purchases to get the right height), that I use in the shower. I stick a dildo on it and squat to go for a ride. I like it because I can see myself in the bathroom mirror. It turns me on to watch myself get off and if I want to really let go, I can pee while I'm cumming and it stays in the shower.

We have bought a couple nice blow up beds that we can put out at parties and around the pool so people can comfortably fuck wherever they want. I have had a lot of fun with the blowup beds outside. I have a neighbor, he's like Pavlov's dog. When he hears the air pump inflating the bed, he pervs and tries to watch me through the knot holes in the fence. I lay out nude and sometimes shove a dildo up my poonani and get off like I'm clueless. lol

This post was edited

We purchased a wedge pillow some years ago. We had looked at the Liberator products but they were quite pricey. We ended up ordering a cheaper version after reading reviews. It didn't seem firm enough to perform as we had hoped so it became an expensive back rest. Has anyone had succesx with them? Other brands?

A good sling well set up (ceiling suspension) and a top of the line fuck bench are SO worth it. There's also this combo sling/swing where she (presumably) sits in it with her legs up in the air comfortably strapped up and in, the crotch area open and the legs and buttocks cushioned tight and comfy... and here's the fun part... she's on bungy cords and you have handles with three grips to pull her down onto you (and there's a bungy riding harness for her to attach to you and bounce back and forth too... and... it can be mounted on a ball bearing cushioned plate for controlled spins while swinging out away and back... mounted on a track that has send and return action... you can launch her 8 feet down the room she swings out and returns to exactly right in front of your cock... or almost.... or right on to you ... so many possibilities. The track work is customized to the sling swing but it is circus acrobat gymnastics equipment. I can vouch for the fun factor you just have to set everything up and test your distances and how much oomph to put in. Also don't try to ride in her sized seat (i might have done this and I put my legs to sleep completely and couldn't walk for a bit lol).

This post was edited