haircut

i bought a new pair of hairclippers since this virus has locked so much down it pretty cool and you can self clip , other day i went out on back porch nude with clippers and a mirror and did mine and was impressed so i was telling my friend and he said bring my head and clippers he wanted to see . needless to say he was impressed so we got nude and went out on his back porch and i think i may be a barber now lol. afterwards we showered and i collected my fee as we frotted than he took my dick and sucked it dry . i think he over paid so i sucked him off till he dumped his load in my mouth . he hasn't given in his pubes are bushy and i want to clip them .

This topic was edited
RE:haircut

Can we do that on zoom? Driving to Georgia might take awhile.

This post was edited

I would love to trim any of your hair that you want done ...if you trim me! I am prepared to tip my barber with a fantastic blow job or many blow jobs!

This post was edited

i might need to open a barbershop forget the money and just suck my cock , for smoothies i'm up to pube trimming but be forewarned if your cock pops up i might have to taste it.

This post was edited

When I lived in another city, I had a barber that I went to regularly, and I followed him as a client to 3 different shops. I would usually schedule with him at the end of his day after I got off from work. He would occasionally be the last one left at the shop and would close after my cut. On a few of those occasions during my haircut he would lean in to reach the top of my head or around the side and if I had my hand on the end of the chair arm under the cape, his crotch would press agains my hand. I'd always wiggle my fingers to make sure he knew that was my hand and he'd grin. Once he asked me how I was paying, I jokingly said I can do cash, debit, or I could just blow you. He chose what was behind curtain #3 and I found out just how furry he was. I was really enjoying sucking him and then I heard his tone change and I started to taste his cum in my mouth and I started sucking like I was starving and enjoying his load. THEN he said "I'm going to cum" and really opened the floodgates. I could hardly keep up, but I did. That was the most amazing load I've ever swallowed.

This post was edited

I would love to hang out on a regular basis and get naked have fun

This post was edited