Bisexual but no luck

I am new to understanding am bisexual. I had a couple of encounters with no guilt and a desire for more. but I can't seem to meet anyone. Help!

This topic was edited
RE:Bisexual but no luck

You are in the right place to find other NSA encounters. Enjoy - and I hope you get to replicate the cartoon image you have on your profile...albeit with slightly older models.

This post was edited

Bisexual male here too. I know how hard it is to meet others. But keep reaching out here and at other sites. I have met a few nice bi guys. Good luck.

This post was edited

I was new to accepting my bi-sexuality about 10 years or more ago. It was difficult at first to find someone. I was able to join a local gay nudist group which had occasional parties. I got up my nerve and went to one and got into the playroom and sucked my first dick, such a few more, and then ate some cum. That helped a lot. I also went to a few gay spas, but then found regular friends through another chat group which had several members in my area. Good luck.

This post was edited

I feel the exact same way!!!I have been with a few couples and found myself really enjoying sucking cock!!now I'm trying to find couples online looking for bi guys and really am having a hard time!!!

This post was edited

I find that more guys are exploring bisexuality, which great, but they seem to be younger. Finding bi friends is difficult so most of my guy friends identify as gay.

This post was edited

I find this quite curious since I am with in a reasonable distance of an urban area and have met several people over the last couple of years. It is not that difficult but it does take a little bit of effort in that not everyone you touch base with is going to live down the street or in the next town. I don't know about the rest of you guys but there are any number of times I have driven across multiple state lines to hook up so little windshield time is not a big deal. As a long lost friend once said "You gotta take time to make time". He has owed me 20 bucks for 40 years now but at least I have those words of wisdom to live by.

This post was edited

I learned that I enjoyed both sexes.
I am married and it felt like I was cheating on her with other women. Men are just as sexy, but willing to do more. I did not feel bad either. So a win win.

This post was edited

The friends that I have I met at a nearby nudist resort. I like to watch other people and if I see a guy watching me I will slightly touch my cock. If he does the same then I will go over and start a conversation and see how it goes. One time a guy, after chatting for while, he asked if I would like to take a walk on the nature trail. When we got to a remote area, we went off the trail and JO each other.

This post was edited

Prior to COVID, I would go to Steve's Bathhouse in Reno, NV on a regular basis. On Sundays, the ladies got in for half price. There were some really good times there. Like others have mentioned, I started acting on my bi curiosities about 10yrs ago. Now I'm very comfortable with being bi, but finding the right connection has been difficult lately. Hopefully things will open up again soon. I really like being naked with other like minded folks.

This post was edited