young couple both 30 yrs old from Japan

since we are far from USA, we are looking for couple
who are willing to have video chat and play with us.. feel free to holla at us, we are new and never had experiece of it but we are very willing and wanting to try ...

This topic was edited
RE:young couple both 30 yrs old from Japan

hello dear friends !!!! we are mixed ( Thai / French ) couple living in France but many times in Thailand !
Kiss from Pon & William

This post was edited
RE:young couple both 30 yrs old from Japan

Hey,

I am 35 m, my girl is 27. We are both British born Indians.

She is 5"4, petite slim figure, dress size 6 to 8, with 34c perky juicy tits, and a fresh young clean fully waxed hairless pussy.

We have been cuckolding for the last 3 years.

She was an anal virgin 3 years ago, she never had a cock in her ass.

She offered her anal virginity to a random guy/bull that I had arranged for us to meet.

I brought along toys / tools to help prepare her. I brought lube, good quality strong poppers, a set of 3 anal butt plugs (small, medium and large), blindfolds, handcuffs, a dog neck collar with a lead attached...

We met this guy, in his flat. When it was time, I placed on all her knees doggy style, handcuffed her hands behind her back, tied silk rope around both her ankles, so that she couldn't move much at all, I hugged her, kissed her, and strokes her lovingly, and then told her to be brave and a good girl, and asked this man to start sliding his big cock into her bum.

He slid the first 3 inches into her bum and then paused.

I offered my gf to inhale more poppers to help her. I put my arm around her and hugged her tight, and then asked the bull to slide the rest of his cock, about 6inches into her ass in one quick motion... She squeeled out in pain, but I kept stroking her and tried to help..

We have met a few bulls who have fucked her 3 holes Infront of me. Our main regular bull has had a vasectomy (the snip) and can cum inside her pussy with no risk of pregnancy...

We would love to talk to you both online, and video too...

Sam xx

This post was edited