We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Does anyone use a fucking machine?

I built my own that has a variable speed control. When I want some anal sex and now one is available. I lay spread eagle on the bed, insert the dildo and adjust the length and switch it on and just lay there and enjoy it!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone use a fucking machine?

I have a friend here who uses the fucking machine he supposedly got for his wife. I watch him use it and have him suck my cock as he gets his ass fucked.

This post was edited
RE:Does anyone use a fucking machine?

I have used mine to fuck my ass while my cock is being sucked. It feels so great!

This post was edited