I need a pair of jeans that unzip front to back like some women's jeans do so I can easily get sucked off, fuck or get fucked in the park.

When the weather is warm I go up to a cruising area near the Castro in San Francisco called Buena Vista Park. It's a steep 15-minute climb to get there, which gets my heart pumping, but once I get there it is a very dark wooded private and dark area along a path with a glittering view of the city where all the action takes place. In the late spring and summer, which we are approaching, the mosquitos can be kind of fierce and so is the cruising with lots of sucking and fucking going on. I could drop my pants or shorts and get covered with bug bites or I could get a pair of jeans that would unzip first in the front to get sucked off or unzip all the way to the back so I can easily get my ass eaten and take a load. I've seen leather versions of this for a couple of hundred dollars but would rather have a cotton jeans version so that I can launder the cum and piss out of it. Know any supplies of this kind of jeans? I've googled it but and still going down rabbit holes in my search. I could cover myself in bug spray as well but that would leave a bitter metallic taste for anyone who puts their mouth on me.

This topic was edited
RE:I need a pair of jeans that unzip front to back like some women's jeans do so I can easily get sucked off, fuck or get fucked in the park.

i'd just go commando with a pair of cotton gym shorts if a bj arises whip out your cock and if your a bottom let him slip his cock in or just drop them down. now saying that i have a small cock that doesn't hang out of my shorts but no doubt a average to big cock may. i've never seen pants with zippers from front to rear sounds cool but zippers have a way to malfunction .

This post was edited
RE:I need a pair of jeans that unzip front to back like some women's jeans do so I can easily get sucked off, fuck or get fucked in the park.

a pair of really short cutoffs or side split running shorts without a liner are great

This post was edited

Nothing better than feeling a guy up and working the cock up to a hard on thru the jeans. Then when the cock is really hard,
unzip and take it out. The rest is history.

This post was edited

When the weather is warm I go up to a cruising area near the Castro in San Francisco called Buena Vista Park. It's a steep 15-minute climb to get there, which gets my heart pumping, but once I get there it is a very dark wooded private and dark area along a path with a glittering view of the city where all the action takes place. In the late spring and summer, which we are approaching, the mosquitos can be kind of fierce and so is the cruising with lots of sucking and fucking going on. I could drop my pants or shorts and get covered with bug bites or I could get a pair of jeans that would unzip first in the front to get sucked off or unzip all the way to the back so I can easily get my ass eaten and take a load. I've seen leather versions of this for a couple of hundred dollars but would rather have a cotton jeans version so that I can launder the cum and piss out of it. Know any supplies of this kind of jeans? I've googled it but and still going down rabbit holes in my search. I could cover myself in bug spray as well but that would leave a bitter metallic taste for anyone who puts their mouth on me.

Take three pairs of jeans to the leather tailor tell them what you want and it will be 10 bucks a pair. He can do three in about 15 minutes. 1.75 zippers are already there.

This post was edited