RE:Smooth men

I've spoiled myself over the years and will only service smooth cock. I prefer smooth bodies, male and female.

This post was edited

amazing wife! My 2 exes would never appreciate this lifestyle, hence the "ex"

This post was edited

Smooth Bodies turn me on. And a shaved cock/balls makes me crazy horny. LOVE sucking a shaved cut cock !!!

This post was edited

Smooth Bodies turn me on. And a shaved cock/balls makes me crazy horny. LOVE sucking a shaved cut cock !!!

This post was edited

use to say i was smooth from nose to toes now i have a beard but below it i've been smooth over 15 years

This post was edited

Very nice! Shaving is More comfortable I think, no more tugged body hair. Plus it looks cleaner.

This post was edited

I was extremely hairy. When wife finally persuaded me to shave, I never looked back. Anyone interested in chat and discussion on this subject?

So what is good for you is good for you (and I don't wanna say otherwise choice and freedom are important), to preface, but I wanna ask, why did she want you to shave?

For me, the hair from my head down to my toes acts as part of my skin's electrical and fine tuned sensory apparatus something I did not realize I had until I started being nude for long periods of time, and when I am outside, especially, I don't perceive as much of my natural surroundings if even part of my hair head, face chest legs pubes is cleanshaven, it's loss of nuance, and highlighted emotional and psychological colour and in the scheme of things, the smallest bit of extra depth and tiny pleasures, maybe a touch faster reaction time, and for me, thats kinda magical stuff, but for others this isn't either an experience or something that offsets the smooth shaven experience which I see from reading here really is appealing to those who do it. I know many women prefer the absence of coarse body hair (to me its not but my skin is thicker and I have said hair) in a mate for intimacy's sake and find it more tidy and presentable as do many men... and some men really don't want all the fur for all kinds of reasons. But all that aside for me, I hate shaving as it is, and my body would be over an hour every few days and I am waaaayyy too lazy.

This post was edited

I am modestly hairy all over but found the pleasure of shaving my pubes, cock and balls. I just love the look and feel along with the air on my everywhere when naked. It also makes smooth on smooth more erotic.

This post was edited

Smooth here all but below knees.

This post was edited

I like my cock and balls shaved, but them trim the rest of the hair on my body including my legs and arms. I personally just like the look of a neatly trimmed bush over a nice cock!!

This post was edited