Less sex in the winter

We find that being clothed in the winter,seems to inhibit our sexuallity somewhat.. being nude in the warmer months, its just so easy to touch caress and fondle, and we enjoy coupling either oraly or cock in cunt or bum. the male will restrict his orgams to 1-3 weekly while the female will cum at her lesure. The male will always be ready for play. What do others think.

This topic was edited
RE:Less sex in the winter

We find that being clothed in the winter,seems to inhibit our sexuallity somewhat.. being nude in the warmer months, its just so easy to touch caress and fondle, and we enjoy coupling either oraly or cock in cunt or bum. the male will restrict his orgams to 1-3 weekly while the female will cum at her lesure. The male will always be ready for play. What do others think.

I have a climate that means heating in winter but i need the home nude the whole year around and nudity so opens up easier sexuality in close bonded couples etc. I am able to cum daily and twice if pushed and I like to be able to have the interest, but its been a long time thoughl, and I agree the male should always be ready for the needs of his woman and any guests. I assume this is the case anywhere I am a guest and act as if that was so, finding out when I arrive or thereafter. But I am very comfy with service oriented sex.

This post was edited