RE:Sex with friends

sounds like you had a great time....

This post was edited

If we are friends on this site or in person and you come to my area and want to fuck me, Id be fine with it. Id love it. Some people consider me a slut for saying that. If we are friends and your clean, then nothing wrong with giving a friend some pleasure. Use my hole all you want for your pleasure because Ill be getting plenty of pleasure myself. Send me a private message. Love discreet sex with friends.

Being a slut is beautiful. I am one. Men should be slutty for each other and definitely nudist buddies. I give myself to any honest genuine offer of sex and pleasure. Why miss out? And of course all the guys here are so.welcome. had a couple guests stay nude with me and we fucked for days. Love travels for fucking and sucking and sharing.

This post was edited

I have had sex with many of my gay friends. Nothing wrong with helping buddies out when they need relief.

It's a duty and calling that needs indulging.I believe that it's right to give in to our lusts and desires. Especially shared with a buddy.

This post was edited

It's amazing that so many married guys of all ages are in a relationship where they are unable to fulfill their sexual needs and desires. Many who have never imagined being with a guy have found complete relief by using my hole simply to get off. Once they realize that they don't have to have a "gay" relationship to fuck me, it makes it so much easier for them to deal with their sexual needs.

Which is always so funny to me because it's a gay relationship. Which is about the act relating one to the other. Not necessarily their identities. The point of hetero marriage is to secure property and keep men home and working instead of fucking and revolting.

This post was edited

I'm happy to let my male friends get a load off with me when they need it. They can squirt their cum in either hole, but I prefer it deep within my asshole.

Id love to oink

This post was edited

I agree. If a married guy fucks another guy, it doesnt mean he is gay. Back in the day men played with men to show off their man hood. It was normal. Women have sex with each other and doesnt make them gay. Men are very sexual and love to get off. Im not getting any at home so if a friend needs my hole to get off, Im not going to pass it up. If your straight, then no need to touch my dick or make out if you dont want. Ill lay back and spread my legs and let you inside and let you dominate me. I dont like anonymous dick fucking me. I need to keep my hole clean and safe for all my friends who like to use it.

This post was edited

I agree. If a married guy fucks another guy, it doesnt mean he is gay. Back in the day men played with men to show off their man hood. It was normal. Women have sex with each other and doesnt make them gay. Men are very sexual and love to get off. Im not getting any at home so if a friend needs my hole to get off, Im not going to pass it up. If your straight, then no need to touch my dick or make out if you dont want. Ill lay back and spread my legs and let you inside and let you dominate me. I dont like anonymous dick fucking me. I need to keep my hole clean and safe for all my friends who like to use it.

Well by that token it doesn't mean he is not, ultimately it's up to the person themselves to decide (back in the day you got hung or jailed for being gay openly so ...). I think it's really important not to hold on to the idea that being str8 is superior, or being gay is inferior, but rather that these are just different ways of being the same thing. Your pleasure is your pleasure, but I will tell you I haven't had a str8 bud regular who didn't end up being a big old bottom for me, which is not what I wanted lol.

This post was edited

YAAAAAAAA

This post was edited

I'm very open to pleasuring men in need, I'm a very accommodating and willing bottom. Slutty? Yep.
I just wish I had more free time and opportunity. Being married, with a husband (married gay couple here) who works from home doesn't afford me much "me" time.
I would love to be the go-to for a horny list of men nearby.

This post was edited

I have 3 married guys who fuck me regularly. Others with less regularity. They have no interest in my junk. They do like their cocks sucked and their assholes licked but what they want mostly is my hole that they can fuck and unload in. None have any interest in using condoms. I do not feel at all bad that they do not reciprocate orally. What I want most is their dicks and their loads in my hole. So it's a win/win for everybody. I have never asked any of them if they were bi or gay or anything else. They are married men who are getting what they don't get at home, a good blow job, a tongue in their ass (which they never get at home) and a tight clean hole to cum in. And I am getting exactly what I want.

This post was edited