RE:Sex with friends

i'm a very submissive mwm in Tulsa, Oklahoma. i just *wish* i had some friends who wanted to be sucked regularly! i like to suck cock and lick pussy both and pretty much never get to do it. Anyone looking for someone they can get to know and trust who will suck your cock as often as you want in my area? VERY open to private chat or messages. :-D

This post was edited

My friends are welcomed to have bareback anal sex with me whenever they feel the need to cum.

This post was edited

I personally dont have an issue with it. Im honestly really comfortable around other naked men. A guy could jack off in front of me I dont care. I have more issues being around women nude tbh.

This post was edited

I'm open to it also. Actually has happened a number of times. I don't really care if the have a BF, wife or what ever, I'm single and figure its up to them. I was recently the only one naked with 3 straight friends at pool of two of them. Kinda enjoyed it.

This post was edited

I have had sex with many of my gay friends. Nothing wrong with helping buddies out when they need relief.

Not at all, and lots right I think.

This post was edited

I have had a couple of experiences with sex with friends with no issues. I remember one time in particular I was going to go out with a friend for dinner. He stopped by our house to pick us up for dinner. He walked in and said hey I know we're going to head to dinner but do you mind fucking me real quick first? I truly appreciated his openness. So we fucked and then headed out to dinner.

I know my husband has a friend that he has lunch with periodically and I think they play sometimes. Has been a nice benefit to their friendship.

This post was edited

Like many of you, I've had sex with friends, I'm currently have a bi divorced friend who I regularly fuck, in the beginning, I wasn't into it to be honest because, he was in a different head space and I just didn't like the vibe of how we were interacting and I told him and we discussed it. Now the sex between us is electric, I've even let him fuck me, which was hot also. Many of my friends are guys I've played with and some of us still play and some don't but we're still close. I also have a couple of buddies I'd love to play with but one shies away even though I know he wants to, and I think the other doesn't have the courage to go there yet. For me, particularly if they're primarily heterosexual, I like them to make the move so they feel in control, then I'll take it from there.

Like others have said, I don't get how some women have these hot husbands and boyfriends and these men are sexually frustrated, I don't blame these guys from playing with guys this is why I think so much cruising happens, hey more for us guys eh :-)

This post was edited

Like many of you, I've had sex with friends, I'm currently have a bi divorced friend who I regularly fuck, in the beginning, I wasn't into it to be honest because, he was in a different head space and I just didn't like the vibe of how we were interacting and I told him and we discussed it. Now the sex between us is electric, I've even let him fuck me, which was hot also. Many of my friends are guys I've played with and some of us still play and some don't but we're still close. I also have a couple of buddies I'd love to play with but one shies away even though I know he wants to, and I think the other doesn't have the courage to go there yet. For me, particularly if they're primarily heterosexual, I like them to make the move so they feel in control, then I'll take it from there.

Like others have said, I don't get how some women have these hot husbands and boyfriends and these men are sexually frustrated, I don't blame these guys from playing with guys this is why I think so much cruising happens, hey more for us guys eh :-)

This post was edited

I so wish I had a list of married buds to offer service to. To me it would be a great win/win situation. Giving them release with no strings or guilt and they are happy. How would one offer/ bring it up to them?

This post was edited

I have a close friend I can IM and go over to his place. He answers the door naked and give him a blow job and leave. Love the submissive element and the easy access to cock and cum.

This post was edited