Bush Rubbing

Love the feel of rubbing my cockhead and shaft through a ladies nice full bush. Feeling the softness of her hair and that aroused sensation when you can feel her mound swelling from the erotic stimulation...After sliding inside and getting a whole lot of juice on the shaft, pull out and rub it into her bush.....
Thats when i love to go down on her with my lips and tounge and fully tease her and taste her sex.

anyone else love the feeling of rubbing there shaft all over a nice full mound of pussy hair?

This topic was edited
RE:Bush Rubbing

That is such a pleasure to hear. i hope you enjoyed that horny feeling. after writing and sharing that, my precum was flowing like mad. Got to love the pleasure of erotic sex...

This post was edited

Definately, It was a pleasure to post it. It is also a turn on knowing that you felt the pleasure between your own leg. hopefully your nice boner
got to feel a bit of pleasure as well.....
Love the feeling we all get when we get so horny. imagine living in this awesome state or pleasure all the time...

This post was edited

Love this, and yes, I love the horny feeling as well, so good to share the feeling with others!

This post was edited

Love this, and yes, I love the horny feeling as well, so good to share the feeling with others!

This post was edited