Naked Selfies with timer

It is fun to take nude photos of myself when out on a naked adventure. Outdoor photos are the most fun since I have to use a timer and run around to pose for the photo before the timer goes off. My cock get excited with all the quick movements of rushing around and the thrill of being photographed. I usually take multiple shots until I get one I like using the timer. I like going out to remote and sometimes daring locations to take naked photos which provides me with so much fun these days and I am making my own fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Selfies with timer

Absolutely.I do the same. Love the thrill of taking naked selfies and then posting or sharing for all to see. As well for my memories too, fun to go through past photos of naked hikes, etc

This post was edited

I love taking pictures of myself and sharing with others, I hope someday I will actually meet someone off here who would actually take some pictures of me, I'm sure we would both have a great time after taking the photos.
Anyone close is welcome to contact me

This post was edited

its better to use timer but sometimes looks awkward .

This post was edited

Timers are an option, but I prefer to use a shutter remote control with my mobile phone. It connects through the camera's Blue Tooth capability and is simple to connect and use. It's also very inexpensive, about $5 at WalMart.

This post was edited

I second the shutter option as much better than the timed remote.

This post was edited

You and I think alike! I too love the thrill* of posing NUDE for selfies! And, I get another thrill when I post them on the WWW and read the comments that they generate!!

* by thrill, I mean an eXXXcitement that is accompanied by feeling HORNY!

This post was edited

LatelyIve been using my smartphone as the camera, so the options were limited. I had troubles getting someone else to take the pictures for me, but that was the best option. A wonderful best was to use the timer to take them for myself. Recently Ive learned that if you hav a smartwatch connected to your smartphone, you can us the watch as a remote trigger for the phones camera. This is nice because it allows better posing, and still getting a good shot.

This post was edited

It is such a rush to take them outside. I love that to rushing back and can be a bit nerve racking. lol

This post was edited

Most of mine are with a timer. Only a couple were taken by a friend.

This post was edited

While I still use a timer on my phone & tablets, usually with a tripod, I've learned to appreciate a better way at least for me. I take short videos [5-15 sec] then upload them to my laptop or desktop and take screen captures from the video that best reflects what I'm looking for. Any basic editing app works and allows a frame-by-frame review & the best one to keep.

This post was edited