Joshuas Story part 4

As I unlock the store at 1:00, I can still taste the delicious cum I had just swallowed from Joe during our lunch break. That kind of lunch is occurring daily for both of us. He is still in the bathroom getting himself together and drying the front of his bib overalls. His hot load of cum overflowed my mouth and left him soaked around his fly. My own precum spot is still slightly visible where my cock bulge occupies the left side of my bibs.

The remainder of the day is very busy so Joe and I dont even have time to fondle each other again. That doesnt keep me from having something to turn me on though. Two of the most frequent customers since I started have been twin brothers Melvin and Marvin Franklin. They come in at least twice a day and seldom buy much but love to talk about anything from the weather to their female conquests when they were younger. Since they are in their mid-sixties, never married and both as big bellied as Joe and myself, I cant be faulted for doubting their stories. They live together in the house where they were born just a couple miles outside town. Joe laughs and says they inherited plenty of money but they never spend it at the store. They like to talk about the women they have fucked together and which of them has the biggest cock. To hear them tell it, they both are hung like horses but they wear baggy pants so I cant tell. Believe me, I have looked because, honestly, their talk kind of gets me turned on. I have had to step behind the counter several times to hide my swelling cock. They like to kid me and say they can fix me up to get my first pussy and that I probably dont even have pubic hair yet. Marvin asked me if I knew how to jack off. My face always turns red when they tease me. Melvin will say, now Marvin, look at that smooth face and rosy cheeks, of course he doesnt know how to jack off.

I glance at the clock and see it is 5:15 and Joe tells me to go ahead and leave early to get started mowing Reverend Wheelers lawn. We look at each other and start laughing and Joe tells me he thinks the Reverend has been cock peeking. I tell him I hope so because I think the good preacher is a hottie. Nobody is in the store so I quickly kiss Joe as he rubs his hand on my cock and balls. He whispers, tell the preacher you like your balls sucked. I punch him in the arm and laugh.

It only takes me a few minutes to drive to the Reverends house as he just lives a few blocks from the store. His house is really a pretty place. I think its called a craftsman style as it has a nice covered front porch and is covered with bricks. As I start up the front steps he opens the door as if he has been watching for me. I am surprised to see him wearing shorts and a tropical flowered shirt. He is always dresses how I think preachers dress, with a dress shirt and slacks and nice shoes. Now he has on an outfit that you might wear to the beach including sandals. One big surprise, although I try not to stare, is his legs are very tanned. That puzzles me.

Reverend Wheeler opens his arms and says welcome, welcome. As I move toward him, he put his arms around me in a hug and by reflex I hug him back. Come in, come in he tells me. I walk in and am immediately surprised by the neatness of the interior. Beautiful paint colors and gleaming, polished wood surround me. A cozy sitting area in front of a fireplace is at the other end of the room. Book cases filled with books act as a partial divider from the entry area. I really did not expect that a guy living alone could be so organized and neat.

The reverend keeps arm around my shoulder and says there is something I want you to do for me. I wonder why he also whispers it. My name is Robert but I have always been called Rob, so when you are here, please call me Rob. Outside, Reverend Wheeler is still best. I nod and feel good that he tells me that. It sounds funny though when I say ok, thanks Rob. I am carrying a bag with my extra clothes and he tells me just put it anywhere for now and I can get it when I shower later. I ask him what is the great smell and he says it is the pastrami in a slow cooker. I have only had it once but it was delicious.

We walk into the kitchen and through the back door onto another covered porch. I stop and stare as I dont think I have ever seen a more beautiful spot. The back yard is surrounded by a beautiful wooden fence but it is the garden flowers and shrubs that cause me to say, wow! Everywhere I look are beautiful flowering shrubs. There are so many colors my eyes have trouble taking it all in. Pea gravel (bought from our garden area)form paths that lead in several directions. I am puzzled by the way the scrubs form a high hedge at the back but the fence goes at least 30 feet farther back. I mention it to ReverRob and he takes my arm and leads me back toward the hedge. It appears to be a solid hedge but as we get to it, I can see that it has an opening like a maze. We appear to walk right into the hedge then turn sharply to the right and back around to the left. I just stop and stare. Hidden behind the hedge is a large rectangle of soft grass surrounded by all sorts of flowering perennials. At one end is a table with an umbrella and 4 chairs and the other end has two comfortable looking chairs and a thickly padded lounge chair. I recognize them all from things we can order in our store but he must have bought them well before I started working there.

Rob throws up his arm and tells me this is his secret garden. It is where he writes his sermons and just relaxes. He tells me the best part is he can just be himself back here and dress how he wants. When he says that, he winks at me. He says his small mower only takes a few minutes and the rest of the yard takes him about 45 minutes. He says it is just getting to be a little more work than he can do so he really appreciates my helping him. I tell him I will get started right away. He takes me to the garage and shows me the mower. It is just like the one I use to do our lawn and Joes so it will be easy to use.

The Reverend pats my belly and tells me he will get out of my way and go into the secret garden until I need to mow in there. He turns to go and give my back a quick rub. Honestly the front yard took me less than 15 minutes so I came thru the gate into the amazing back yard. With all the flowers, shrubs and paths, I was finished there in 10 minutes. The afternoon sun was still very warm and I pulled my shirt off. I hope Rob doesnt mind and in fact, I am sure he wont as I remember the pats and rubs. I am still wearing my bibs and they are hot so I must remember to not wear them the next time. The sweat glistens on my body as I turn the corner into the secret garden. I turn the next corner and am very surprised by what is in front of me. Rob is stretched out on the lounge enjoying the late afternoon sun. His shirt is draped over the back of the chair. I cant help but just stare. His plump body is nicely tanned and just as smooth as glass. I can see no body hair. His nipples are small and dark. As I am so busy looking at his chest, it takes me a moment to see his gorgeous belly is exposed over the waistband of his shorts. The shorts are made of of a very thin white material. He has rolled the waist band down under his belly and pulled the shorts legs up as high as he can. The shocking effect is that Reverend Wheeler looks as if he is wearing a small white speedo. I am amazed to see his legs are tan all the way up as far as I can see. My mind is on overload before I even notice the cock and balls bulge. Although not the size of Joe or mine, I can actually see the outline of what appears to be a very fat cock.

The Reverend jerks with a start as if he just woke up. He immediately pulls down the leg of his shorts and pulls the top up over his belly. The effect it to actually stretch the tight pants even more and his cock and balls are totally outlined. I try not to stare but it is just a wonderful view. As he reaches for his shirt, I say please, dont do it on my account. I want you to be comfortable, I say. He seems to notice for the first time, I also have my shirt off. He smiles and says ok, as long as I am not offended. I tell him that nothing really offends me and I love being as comfortable as possible. He gives me a shy grin and tells me he feels the same way. He then whispers that he sometimes sits out here nude. He looks embarrassed as he says it but I whisper back that I never wear clothes in my room. He sits up and pats the edge of the lounge for me to join him. I sit and he leans closer until our shoulders touch. I feel a shock of intimate energy between us. He is still whispering and says I am going to tell you a secret.

We are so close that the heat of our bodies cause me to feel it in my groin. My cock is doubled over and straining as Rob continues to whisper. He tells me he was assigned to a church in Melbourne, Australia for almost 10 years when he was in his 40s. That might explain the hint of an accent I could never figure out when he talked. He tells me that he would quietly go off to a couple of the nude beaches when he was there. Although most of the people on the beach did not use their names, he was called the Melbourne chub. We both laugh as he says it was as true then as it is nowthe chub part. He says thats is when he started getting waxed. I told him I didnt understand what that meant. He leans back and says what do you notice. I stare at his beautiful body before saying you dont have any body hair. Exactly, he exclaimed. I love the look and feel of a clean, smooth body, he says as I runs his finger tips from his upper chest to his belly. I continue to stare as if in a trance but my cock is definitely alive. I can feel it straining against the cloth of my bibs. It hasnt gone unnoticed by Rob either. His nipples tighten and protrude. I watch as a tiny bead of perspiration slowly follows a winding trail between his tits, over his belly and absorbs into the waistband of his shorts.

Rob straightens his back and I can make out the thick head of his cock through his white shorts. He goes on to explain that he still drives 60 miles into the city to get his body waxed. I ask if he means all of his body hair. It is obviously what I mean as I look at his crotch when I say it. Rob pauses and then says, yes, everywhere. He lifts his arm to show me no underarm hair. After a pause, he hooks his thumbs in the waist band of his white shorts and pulls outward. My eyes drop and can see no hair before he lets it snap back in place. I catch just the briefest glimpse of a fat cock head. Our breathing is getting more rapid. Suddenly, Rob stands up and says he better get a shower and let me finish the mowing. He grabs his shirt and pulls it from of him but not before I see the tent sticking out from the front of his flimsy shorts. I stay sitting as my cock is so obviously hard I am afraid to stand up. Rob puts his hand on my bare shoulder and squeezes before turning quickly and walking inside. I am left to watch his well-formed ass moving away from me. I pause before I stand up. My cock is pushing out the front of my bibs so I reach down and move my cock so it is sticking straight up toward my belly. Just as I do that, Rob turns around and sees me adjust my cock. He smiles and tells me the shower is through the kitchen and around to the right.

My mind is whirling as it is obvious that the Reverend is as hot for me as I am for him. Our flirting has me so worked up, I finish the small hidden garden is 7 minutes and have the mower put away. I climb the back porch and find my clean clothes are placed on the table with a towel. As I turn the corner, I can still hear the shower. I call out to Rob that I am finished and will wait in the kitchen. He slides open the shower door, sticks out his head and says I can wait in here as he is just finishing. I have to admit the thought really appeals to me. I lean against the counter as his arm reaches out and grabs his large towel. He steps out with the towel in front of him and begins to dry himself. I watch him carefully but the towel covers his entire front. His smooth, tan body has water rolling down to the bath mat on the floor. Rob slowly uses the edge of the towel to dry each arm. I cannot pull my eyes from him and he seems to be enjoying my reaction. He bends forward to wipe his legs but the towel and his belly block my view of his cock and balls. I know my cock is rising straight up again as I watch. He abruptly turns around and I can see his entire bare back. He is tan all over and his ass has a beautiful curve to it. He pulls the towel around his back and moves it all the way from his shoulders to the back of his legs. I cant pull my eyes away. When he bends over to dry his ankles, I gasp as a pair of large balls hang down between his legs. He pulls the towel back up and I can tell he is drying his balls and cock. He wraps the towel around his waist and holds it together with his left hand as he turns around. I can see the outline of his cock under the towel. He smiles and tells me the shower is all mine.

Another pair of the flimsy white shorts are on the counter as he grabs them. He pauses and asks me if I mind that he doesnt put on shirt. I nod and tell him I am fine with that. I dont say it but I wish he he would just stay nude. I asked about the shorts and he says they are for nudists because you can still get tan through them. He tells to pick them up and look at them with the light. I do as he says and hold them up and am amazed that I can see right thru them. He says they are called tan-thru. I tell him I love them as they look so comfortable. He tells me to go ahead and put them on as he has many pairs. I thank him and then pause as I am ready to get in the shower but he is still there. He stares at me and says he can put my bibs and shirt in the laundry so they will be clean in case I get home late. I see his eyes drop to my cock as he says that. The front of his towel has a tent in it again and I can see all the way to his bare hip where he is holding the towel together. I decide two can play the tease game and I turn my back to him and drop both shoulder straps. I unfasten the side buttons and let the bibs drop to the floor as I step into the shower. If he had been able to see, my cock is standing straight up and touching the underside of my belly.

The shower door has rippled glass but I can see a pretty clear image of Rob which means he can see me as well. I can tell he drops his towel and just stands in place. Although not clearly, I can still make out some details of his belly and cock and balls. I stare through the door while soaping up my body. The warm water just cascades over my belly and my faint blond pubic hair plasters to my body. I glance back at Rob and he is still standing nude. I turn around and bend over slightly and wash my ass. I glance over again and I see Robs hand is on his cock. It appears to be standing up higher but the distortion still hides a clear image. As I turn off the shower, surprisingly, Rob goes out and turns toward what must be his bedroom.

I dry off and still no word from Rob. That puzzles me as I am certain he is as turned on as me. I slip on the white shorts he has given me and look in the mirror. My big belly hangs right over the waistband and my cock and balls are very visible through the thin material. In fact, my balls hang so low that they peek out from the leg. I love the look and can see why Rob gave them to me. I hear him call my name and turn to the left toward another room. I am correct that it is the bedroom. A beautiful antique poster bed is in the middle of the far wall with a little seating area around to the left. That is where Rob is sitting. He stands up as I turn toward him and he is wearing some identical white shorts. Except they look a size smaller than the ones he had on previously. His cock and balls are as visible as mine. I can see that his balls appear quite large, maybe as large as mine. His cock is definitely smaller but I can plainly see it is very thick. Thicker than mine and Joes. Rob stands and his cock pushes hard against the shorts as it tries to rise. My own erection cannot be hidden. Rob moves toward me and takes me in his arms. Our bellies touch and then our cocks and we both shiver as our lips meet.

Rob leads me to the bed and has me lie on my stomach. For the first time, I notice a sheet covering the bed. He picks up a small bottle of oil and begins to rub my shoulders. I have never had a massage and it feels wonderful. Neither of us speaks but low moans come from us both. Rob straddles my legs and sits just below my ass. As he leans forward to oil my back, I can feel his cock rub against the crack of my ass. He uses long, smooth strokes to go up and down my back. When he gets to my ass, he slides off of me and hooks his fingers under the waistband of my shorts and begins to pull them down. I lift slightly as the front catches on my erect cock then they slide all the way down and off. My breathing is coming faster and I can hear Rob making soft sounds. He crawls back onto my lower legs and I can tells that he is nude as his balls touch my calves.
He squirts some oil on each butt cheek and begins to knead them like dough. As his finger move toward my crack, I spread my legs to give him full access. His fingers slide up and down my oiled crack. My cock is aching it is so hard. His fingers slip under me and caress my balls then back up. Just when I think I will blow my load he stops and shifts his weight to where he is sitting back on my thighs. As he leans forward to rub my shoulders again, his cock head slides right against my crack. Back and forth he sways but never enters me. I am so worked up I can hardly stand it. Just as I think I am blowing my load, he stops and asks if I would like to massage him. He stands beside the bed as I turn over. I can feel the wet spot under me. I roll to my right and see his cock, balls and belly are right beside me. I sit up and just look at him. His belly is round and tan and below it is a completely smooth hairless cock and balls. His cock is amazingly thick and his balls hang low. His cock is rock hard and curves up but doesnt touch his belly. I reach out and lift his balls. They are heavy just like Joes and hold the promise of a huge load. I move my hand up and cup my hand around his thick cock. My fingers dont come close to reaching around it. His engorged head is huge and I cant stop myself from leaning forward and sliding it into my mouth. A shutter goes through Robs body as his cock head stretches the limits of my mouth. I open wide and work the head in. Robs legs shake and he stops me before he cums.

We trade places and Rob lies down on his back. His balls hang low between his spread legs and his cock straight up. I squirt some oil on his chest and slowly begin to caress his tits, nipples and belly. Rob reaches over to caress my cock with his oily hands and motions for me to sit between his spread legs. I climb up and slowly move my hands around and around on his belly. I love the smoothness. I lean down and lick his balls and up the shaft of his cock. His body jerks and I pull back as I want to play longer. I slide my hands from his upper chest down and over his belly onto his smooth pubic area and spread them on each side of his cock and over his balls. I continue oiling his body including under his balls and up into his crack. Rob is moaning and I can feel precum running down my cock. Rob raises his knees and the invitation is obvious. I scoot forward until my cock head is right against his ass crack. I start rocking slightly and can feel my lubricate cock rub against his rosebud. We are both moaning loudly now as I feel him release and and accept the head of my cock into him.

I rock my hips and feel my cock head slip in and out with a sucking sound. Each time, I push a little more inside of him. His cock is leaking precum freely now. With a few more rocks, I push and am fully inside of Rob. I begin a slow pushing and pulling as Rob says yes over and over. I suddenly switch where I pull almost completely out then do 4 shallow thrusts then pull all the way back in deep. Rob moans and groans and repeats, fuck me baby. I do the 4 short and one deep until the pattern etches into his memory and I change to 2 shorts and two deep. I can see white fluid streaming from Robs cock and I know I cant hold out much longer. I see a spurt of cum shoot from Robs cock and hit between his tits and another follows it. That his enough that I groan loudly and fill his ass with spurt after spurt of hot cum. We both shake and I collapse on top of Rob with our sweaty body tight together. After several minutes, I sit back up and slide my cock out of Rob. I can see his cock is still quite hard and I lean forward to slide it into my mouth. I stretch my mouth wide but with it covered in cum it slides all the way down my throat. Robs body jumps around as I suck hard on the shaft out to the thick head. I am rewarded with several globs of cum that I squeeze out.

We are both exhausted and I am so turned on by him. With both he and Joe, I am going to be a very busy man. I reach down and help Rob sit up. He leans forward and kisses my belly. I help him up and hold his hand as we step into the shower together.

This topic was edited
RE:Joshuas Story part 4

Forgive me Father I could not stop playing from the first word to the last!

This post was edited