Caught?

Have you ever been caught masturbating? How did you feel? Or respond? Who caught you? Or did you INTEND to be caught?

This topic was edited
RE: Caught?

I dunno how I feel about being caught. Never happened, but I would want it to be natural if possible. It's kind of like my love of nudity, I wouldn't want to be ashamed of what I was doing, because I find it a perfectly normal and healthy pass time. Of course, at the same time, I wouldn't want to offend anybody either. Part of me thinks being caught could be very fun! ;-) Guess it would depend on who it was.

This post was edited

@badboyblane and @nudistuc: Thanks for the great, good, nice comments, and you're right!

This post was edited

I have been caught wanking 3 times in the last 12 months by the window cleaner he always comes quite early on a Saturday morning I know he has been me as I could see his reflection in the mirror on the wardrobe my headboard is below the window so I had no idea he was there at first it was pretty hot I have to say

This post was edited

I have caught (my dad and my older brother) and been caught (my son).

This post was edited

Very similar for me mate. Dad bro and I would always workout naked in home gym. Then either use spa/sauna or pool afterwards.
Very common to get hard in the suana and take control by having a wank. No hang ups, no issues.

This post was edited

My building was going through renovation and a lot of workers were working at a time. I was so horny that day that i did not bother to close the window or put the curtains!
I opened my PC and started rubbing my cock with my online mates unaware that 2 men were watching me and having a laugh!
It was quiteembarrassing i have to say as they caught me hard and fully naked and probably my mates too whom i was viewing on my PC... lol

This post was edited

Very similar for me mate. Dad bro and I would always workout naked in home gym. Then either use spa/sauna or pool afterwards.Very common to get hard in the suana and take control by having a wank. No hang ups, no issues.VERY envious of that. I have been "caught" once. It was by my best friend, of all people, so it was cool....we ended up being not only best friends but jack buds after that

This post was edited

That's a great experience. I wish I grew up in that household.

This post was edited

Wish I were your housemate. I wouldn't just walk by.

This post was edited

Saw your old post about your downstairs guys room and I really respect and want this for my own boys

This post was edited