London couples and sensual explorers

I love being sensual and naked in London when I can, sometimes in workshops with my wife or solo but in a group, sometimes with a single mate in a sauna, and sometimes solo because I don't have a mate with whom I can be open and honest, naked inside and out. I identify as bisexual or polysensual. It would be a pleasure to hang out with couples or singles who just enjoy some sensual time together with good conversation around the arts, life and the universe [I'm not so good on sports !!]

Cheers Chris

This topic was edited
RE:London couples and sensual explorers

hi love ur topics ..You seem like a nice guy ..Wish i could hang out with you ..Maybe after covid..Worked in uk for few years ,,swam nude in places including Hampstead heath and visited saunas in London ..PLEASUREDROME in Alaska street was one ,,also on skype regularly as guy green Regards

This post was edited

Thanks so much - look forward to that

This post was edited

Hi me and my girl are new here we want a couple/females to spice our relationship up I'm abit nervous about asking on here because it's full of lads with there knobs out were not after that we just need a sexy dominant woman who wants to dominate my girlfriend and then make her watch me fuck another woman/ lady sounds proper weird but I dont know who to talk to I'm 23 and she's 37 everything else is fine apart from our sex life fingers crossed someone can show us a few tricks

This post was edited

Hi me and my girl are new here we want a couple/females to spice our relationship up I'm abit nervous about asking on here because it's full of lads with there knobs out were not after that we just need a sexy dominant woman who wants to dominate my girlfriend and then make her watch me fuck another woman/ lady sounds proper weird but I dont know who to talk to I'm 23 and she's 37 everything else is fine apart from our sex life fingers crossed someone can show us a few tricks

You want to find a lesbian couple probably not here but by going out or asking around, where one is fully a lesbian and more butch but she has a bi gf that she lets play with couples and I know this sounds weird too but this is a thing. My ex had this situation and I almost had it but the second lady wasn't keen on me, which was quite sad because the woman who propositioned me was absolutely stunning. So yeah, sometimes dominatrixes advertise and they are often open to this but be careful of the fine print about what's being asked for in return. Oh and the fantasy is very normal and very common just your parents and hers and your mates aren't going to be talking about this kind of thing ever but then again, mine talked about nothing sex related at all... lol. Point to consider: the fantasy and the reality are two different things. Jealousy, hurt feelings and anger are all really normal reactions and I had to work on this for a few years before it didn't break me inside. I like to make a pact that from the start to the guests or guest out the door, if there is a problem, agree to wait until after, if it is really huge, have a wind down signal and wind down, my couple with extras experience was pretty great we always got compliments from the guests for not fighting or disagreeing or being even noticeably together even sometimes which is what you want. Some guests will try to take advantage and if you both are being super cool you will both see that and wrap it up, you want ground rules just a few but what you might think is common sense someone else will be right out by pluto trying on clothes, eating out of a fridge or assuming that they can do anything to anyone anyhow (dom issues usually), Remember to take time after to reconnect, clean up together, check in on how it went emotionally and get nasty too if ya feel it.

This post was edited