Shaving Low Hanging Balls...

When I first went smooth I was nervous as a cat to shave my balls! I have learned a couple of tips you may find helpful. You need four things to do the job...Hot water, lather, a sharp razor and technique! I always shave in the shower after I'm done washing and rinsing my hair and body. . The hot water allows your ball sack to warm completely which relaxes and stretches it out. I then use a significant amount of Barbasol shaving cream. I'm sure any brand will work butt Barbasol is fantastic...creamy and smooth! I like to take a moment working it in all over my groin, shaft and ball sack. Almost to the point I become semi hard. I love the feeling of that creamy goodness. I take my shaft and extend it out and then do single strokes of the razor to get the sides of my shaft where it meets my ball sack. Once the top of the sack is smooth I take the bottom of my sack and stretch it downward while using two fingers and my thumb to gently pull the ball sack skin downward until smooth. Again with single strokes I work my way around the sack until the only think left to do is the bottom of my balls. Then I slightly spread my legs and pull the razor in an upward motion to get the bottom and backside of the sack smooth. One of the keys is to do single strokes with the razor. You don't want to keep dragging the razor over the same spots! I then turn into the steamy hot water for a complete and lengthy rinse. I have found that rinsing with hot water for a minute alleviates the razor burn you may sometimes get. I hope you find this useful and would love to hear from others if you have any tips about shaving your Low Hanging Balls! By the way, sometimes when I'm done rinsing I will lather up again with that creamy goodness and well...you know!

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving Low Hanging Balls...

Sounds like a great routine. I do similar but for a real treat to be super smooth I wax myself after my regular waxer stopped doing male Brazillian waxing.

This post was edited

Is it easier for you to wax with all of your cock jewelry?

This post was edited

I started shaving my balls some 20 years ago when I had to do it for my vasectomy..been shaving ever since. Dont remember how I did it the first time, but I have developed a routine and I do enjoy it. A little similar to yours but I like to do it after shaving my face, before my shower. While Im shaving my face Im rubbing shave butter on my balls, etc., getting my scrotum warm and loose. When Im done with my face, I change razors (a standard 5xblade) and go to work on my package. Probably similar to you at this point. One important point in ball shaving is to go with the grain. And if youve never used shave butter you should give it a try! I dont think I would like to have a wax because I really enjoy the shaving.

This post was edited

I have been shaving my balls for over almost 20yrs now. All I ever use is water and a Schick Extreme 3 razor. After shaving and showering I put a light coating of Baby Oil Gel (w/ aloe) before I get out of the shower. It leaves my balls smooth and soft.

This post was edited

I do not have low hangers but finely went to shaving smooth all my manly parts. Repeated surgeries in the down there region resulted in chronic jock itch that never truly went away despite the expensive creams from the dermatologist. I agree shaving in hot shower works best & I try to do it 3 times a week to keep the stubble in control. I use a soothing gel called Top Cock on shaft, balls, & groin which controls the razor burn. Going smooth is a big plus in the Arizona heat and seems to be increasingly popular with the regulars at the nudist resort I go to.

This post was edited