RE:masturbate in chat

Oh yeah I discover the chat ,and its fun .People erect with cam ,I agree, to direct nudism and an internacional wank

This post was edited

Hola
Yo tambien entro en el chat y me gusta pajearme con mas..
Me excita mucho.
A ver si un dia coincidimos por aqui o por whereby.
Mi direccion es: https://whereby.com/top-57

This post was edited

I love going on video chat and having fun. I can't wait for the next time.
00s

This post was edited

What video chat do you enjoy the most? I've been watching Chaturbate recently.

-Jay-

This post was edited

I had a chance to go on video yesterday morning, so I took it and stroked away! It's nice to meet and talk with people while sharing a good pleasure. It feels so much better to know that someone is watching when I cum. The more, the better! There should be events so as many people can participate. Set a date and time (Zulu time) in advance and advertise it for a few days. So for example, August 27, 0000 Zulu time, everyone participating goes on cam here and starts masturbating. At exactly 0015 Zulu time, the first person to cum after 0015:00 Zulu time wins! I understand this is kind of just feasable for the guys, but the females can also participate by going on cam and setting the pace, like a pace car in a race. But in reality, in the end everybody wins! It would be an international success!

This post was edited

Totally agree. I love masturbating with others in the chat room and reading all the lovely comments. Makes edging even more fun.

This post was edited

Alle mogelijkheden hier,skype of andere zijn altijd ontspannend om te masturberen volledig inn je blootje voor je webcam,voor mij is het een bijna dagelijkse bezigheid,een van mijn beste hobby's.

This post was edited

i don't understand the chat room on ts allows you to cam and even bate here why do some want to skype when you can cam here and if not certified just get certified it's no big deal;. also when i cam here others send messages for me to join them on skype - Why skype when i'm already here and more than likely camming and chatting with more than one here.

This post was edited

So here your allowed to masterbate on cam? Just wondering, some site don't allow you to show your junk or cum like that.

This post was edited

So here your allowed to masterbate on cam? Just wondering, some site don't allow you to show your junk or cum like that.

Yes! On TrueNudists only nudity is allowed - with many rules - and I think that's a good thing, really, except that you can be kicked or even banned without explanation. But here it's lots more free, and a guy can get a hard c ock and enjoy it with others. Go for it!

This post was edited