RE:masturbate in chat

Just read this....Can anyone out there help this idiot with that. Would love to cam with others in chat in the am hours but totally lost on the how to's. Thanks

This post was edited

Just read this....Can anyone out there help this idiot with that. Would love to cam with others in chat in the am hours but totally lost on the how to's. Thanks

it's takes a little more than it use to get certified you have to post a picture clothed and one nude with a sign giving your screen name and the word trueswingers and i think date than a picture ID . i think id you click on FORUM on main page you can find more info of look for a moderator in chat room and send a private message i'm sure they can help.

This post was edited

Only flicked on a few times to view others on cam. Decided to turn the camera on myself when masturbating and was surprised by the amount of viewers. Big turn on to be watched as I came. I definitely do it again.

Awesome thanks for joining in and yes it is a big turn on when others view your cam while stoking + the comments they share is awesome too.

This post was edited

just look at what a few in the chat room post and the things they say. its a turn off. we prefer to be selective with who we interact with, and skype makes that much easier. the chatroom is a bit over the top, and not everyone in there is someone we'd want to share with or see.

This post was edited

Any skype groups for when chat is not working?

This post was edited

slow night tonight only a small handful of us with hand stroking our cocks in chat room tonight some will cam but upper body and face i'm sure they may be stroking but not sure but at least camming. did cam and chat with a few always fun to stroke/chat with others .

This post was edited

I agree! Masturbating with one or more guys on cam on chat is my all time favorite way to have fun with others :)

This post was edited

I totally agree. Masturbating with others in TS has been the most hassle free and fun way Ive found.

This post was edited