Tulsa, Oklahoma, free oral for friends

If i knew, or could find, any Tulsa area nudists or others who liked to receive oral, i'd be very open to giving it. Once i got to know someone of either sex, i would be happy to suck their cock or lick their pussy any time possible. i would never expect anything in return. Just tell me you want it, or order me to do it, and i'd just do it.

i'd like to find an individual or a small discreet group to meet with and do whatever they wanted.

Small game day party? Poker night? Pool party? CFnm? CMnm? Would you like a naked male servant to fetch drinks and more? Hiking or other outdoor activities? What are your ideas or fantasies?

Tulsa area? PM me if you're interested or if you're curious enough to ask anonymous questions online.

This topic was edited
RE:Tulsa, Oklahoma, free oral for friends

Still looking for laid back nudists of either sex in my area.
Clean and discreet is a MUST! Those married and wanting regular discreet oral go to the front of the line! Either sex! Totally NSA!

If i knew, or could find, any Tulsa area nudists or others who liked to receive oral, i'd be very open to giving it. Once i got to know someone of either sex, i would be happy to suck their cock or lick their pussy any time possible. i would never expect anything in return. Just tell me you want it, or order me to do it, and i'd just do it.

i'd like to find an individual or a small discreet group to meet with, be their naked party servant, and do whatever they wanted.

Small game day party? Poker night? Pool party? CFnm? CMnm? Would you like a naked male servant to fetch drinks and more? Hiking or other outdoor activities? What are your ideas or fantasies?

Tulsa area? PM me if you're interested or if you're curious enough to ask anonymous questions online.

This post was edited