Sharing orgasmic energy

When engaged in creating energy from orgasm (couples or individual), participating witnesses place their hands upon the couple's bodies at the time of orgasm. The energy that flows through them can be felt and shared by the witnesses. Much like the flow of energy you may feel when you masturbating someone. We have participated in this ritual a few times with success more often than not.

This topic was edited
RE:Sharing orgasmic energy

Im agree with that

This post was edited

We all know how much fun that can be.

This post was edited

When engaged in creating energy from orgasm (couples or individual), participating witnesses place their hands upon the couple's bodies at the time of orgasm. The energy that flows through them can be felt and shared by the witnesses. Much like the flow of energy you may feel when you masturbating someone. We have participated in this ritual a few times with success more often than not.

If you're very resonant and well attuned to it, you don't even need to touch those who are being observed, it's the manner in which that observation happens, and you see it when those who are the focus of attention become fuelled by the witnessing and the vibrations of that energy moves those witnesses to touch themselves or the ritually engaged pair, and you know that its the right touch either way because it feels right and adds to the pleasure and focus of all, like a ripple travels through the stillness of a pond. I come from a long long line of witches (and I don't often say so or use the word because most people don't quite get it just means wise, and perceptive in certain ways), normally it passes through the female/maternal lines except where there's only two children born in a generation where the generation before was only women, and both are male, (or one, and I being the first from the strongest witch of the sisters and half sisters, by 17 years) and she only a mother in all the rest, well, that made me the witch lol. Both women and men can do a masturbation ritual where (men need to be able to edge and the female orgasm/lead is easiest in mixed groups) and it requires just comfortable seating in a ring, synchronized breathing, synchronized rising and falling intensity starting from very slow and sensuous, and each focusing on the eyes of the others, then the gentials and back to the eyes, generally and specifically, with the one to three participants facing the lead most closely taking that energy and then sharing it either left or right (all must folllow this direction) to one, then the next, and feeling the person or persons closest in line as you cant see their eyes, and returning, with the next in line in the circle doing the same, and so on, and it seems like a lot to remember but it develops so slowly from breath, to touch, to gaze and she/he will say breathe together with me, touch together with me, and watch together with me, and be witnessed or some variant which is the only speech needed or useful in the ritual, and eventually you don't even need that...

The incredible result is that (she being the example I am using) starts to come, the person NEXT to her right if that was the direction starts to come (and the leader is someone attuned to the sounds and feelings of being on that edge and can control her own edge (the others are tasked with slowing down just not inhibiting themselves if they are close before she/they are, and then when the second almost immediate orgasm begins, that energy suddenly ramps up and the third cums without being aware it was coming, the fourth and fifth and if there is a perfect seven, the power of that energy as it impacts the last person is so strong it feels like being hit by a massive wave of solid water, and the orgasm is thrust out of you at velocity, and the first members continue to orgasm not as intensely in terms of the impact of it but just as intensely in terms of depth, and some may even have a second or third. The sum total of the energy produced is greater than the sum of the individual parts, that is to say, if each person was alone and doing this, they would put x energy in and get x energy (or less, and if very skilled sligtly more) out. Every person you add exponentially increases the output, so x, x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, with the caveat that the larger the group the harder it is to synch and focus everyone. The value of this ritual is that if you have 7 people putting in x, each gets around 4.5 times that back in return, which means, your body is tired but your soul and psyche are full and not only full, recharged above the baseline.

This post was edited