age does it equate experience or does it matter

been sucking cock since i was 12 think i'm pretty good at it and now days it's mostly guys 50 and above but a guy i met a while back hooked me up with his nephew recently he's 28 and i hope he enjoyed our meeting as well as i did . i started off sucking his uncle who a little younger than me he enjoyed it but didn't reciprocate so i than sucked his nephew and wow what a load after a few minutes he was ready for my small cock but he knew exactly how to bring me close to cumming but backed off licking my shaft than my sac i don't know how i lasted so long but he went back down on my throbbing cock till i finally exploded . he wasn't finished even semi hard he licked and continued playing , his uncle should have taken notes finally he spread and lifted my legs and slid his damp cock in my ass and slowly pumped me for what seem eternity but i could tell by his breathing he was close and sped up finally dumping a second load i was wasted and just laid there .later that evening we repeated what occurred earlier and the next morning once more for the road. not sure who else is old as dirt and experienced this but i'm open for more encounters.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.